CSIR Recruitment 2018 for Scientist jobs in NOI
M.E., M.Tech, Ph.D.
Jobs for M.E., M.Tech, Ph.D.
| CG High Court Recruitment ||Translator, data entry operator, Assistant Registrar, Assistant, Software Engineer, Assistant Librarian||Level-12||02/12/2018|
| IIT Delhi Recruitment ||Lab Assistant||Rs.29200-92300/-||10/12/2018|
| IOCL Recruitment ||Engineer, Officer, Assistant Officer, Research Officer||Rs. 60,000||10/02/2019|
Jobs for Scientist
Are you looking for jobs in Goa? Have you read the latest Goa Govt jobs notification? Are you on a lookout for CSIR Jobs? Did you read the CSIR Recruitment 2018 notification? Would you want to work for CSIR-NIO? CSIR-NIO- National Institute of Oceanography has invited applicants for two posts in the position of a scientist. Read on further below to know the scientist salary and education qualification required for this post.
The job will be based in Goa and three other regional centers viz. Mumbai, Kochi and Vishakapatnam and you can apply via online mode.
CSIR Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:.
There are 20 Scientist vacancy for CSIR Recruitment 2018
What are the reservation details?
- Scientist S-401: 18 Posts [UR-08, OBC-06, ST-01, SC-03] PWD-01
- Scientist S-401: 02[UR]
What is the Salary?
The salary is Pay level 11 Rs.67,700 to Rs,2,08,700+HRA+DA
What are the Education Requirements?
- You must have Ph.D in Aquatic Science/ Marine Geop-Physics/ Geophysics/ Geology/ Meteorology/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Oceanography/ Oceancsciences or Science with Specialization in Marine Physics/ Marine Geology/ Geophysics/ Marine Geophysics/ Marine Chemistry/ Marine Biology/ Marine Molecular Biology/ Marine Ecology/ Marine Sciences/ Physical Ocenography/ Biological Ocenography/ Chemical Ocenography/ Geological Ocenography. Coastal Zone Management.
- M.E./ M.Tech in Marine Instrumentation/ Ocean Engineering/ Marine Structures/ Off-Shore structures/ Electronics and Communications, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering. If you have PhD in these then you are also eligible.
What is the Age requirement for CSIR Recruitment 2018?
Age: (As on 14th May 2018)
- Scientist- S-401: MAx-32 years
- Scientist-S-402: Max-32 years
- Relaxations as per GOI Rules
What is the Selection Procedure?
Hey guys have you checked out these exciting and trending jobs of the season
Air India Express Recruitment 2018
CSIR Recruitment 2018
CSIR IHBT Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure?
- You need to visit the website or click the link below to apply now.
- You have to pay an application fee of Rs.100
- After making the payment fill in the application form and submit.
- The payment can be done only via online mode.
- SC, ST, Women, PWD, CSIR Employees, Abroad candidates do not need to pay the application fee.
- After payment of the fee, you can fill the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it.
- Submit the printout along with the mentioned document in the official notification in an envelope superscribed" Application for the post of scientist" to the following address:
The Controller of Administration,
National Institute of Oceanography,
Dona Paula, Goa 403004.
What are the Important Dates?
- Online Application Starts on: 16th April 2018
- Online Application Ends: 14th May 2018, 5:30 PM
- The last date to send the printout: 21st may 2018. 5:30 PM
Hence this was a detailed description of CSIR Recruitment 2018 notification for Scientist recruitment 2018. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending Ph.D. jobs or for private jobs in Himachal Pradesh in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of free job alert Goa, all India govt jobs, Jobs in Goa, Freshers jobs in Goa you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!
More Latest Jobs in CSIR
| CSIR||Project Assistant||25,000||29/11/2018|