Delhi Technological University Associate Assistant professor jobs
associate professor, Assistant Professor
|| Delhi Technological Office, Sha
Jobs for associate professor, Assistant Professor
The most notable and prestigious university in India- Delhi Technological University has invited applicants for assistant professor and associate professor jobs. Assistant professor jobs or Associate professor jobs are one of the most sought-after jobs in the country. Faculty jobs in Delhi are a dream job for all. The associate professor salary goes up to Rs.67,000. Apply before the last date 21st may 2018 for Delhi Technology University.
The job application can be sent only via offline mode and the job is based in Delhi.
Delhi Technological University Vacancy Details
There are 39 jobs in total for Faculty Jobs in DU.
Different vacancies and reservations for different posts:
Assistant professor Vacancy Details:
- Automobile engineering: Total: 04 Posts (UR - 02, OBC - 01, SC - 01, ST- Not Mentioned)
- Civil Engineering: Total-04 Posts (UR-02,OBC-01,SC-01,ST-Not mentioned)
- Production Engineer: Total-04Posts (UR- 02, OBC- 01,SC-01,ST-Not mentioned)
- Engineering Physics: Total-05 posts (UR-02,OBC-02,SC-01,ST-Not mentioned)
- Environmental Engineering: Total-03posts (UR-02,OBC-Not Mentioned,SC-01,ST- Not mentioned)
- Humanities(English): Total-02 Posts (UR-02, OBC,SC,ST- Not Mentioned)
- Applied Chemistry: Total-02 Posts (UR- 01,OBC-01, ST,SC- Not Mentioned)
- Polymer Science and Chemical Technology: Total-03Posts (UR-02, OBC-01,SC,ST-Not Mentioned)
- Biotechnology: Total-03 Posts (UR-01,OBC-01,SC- Not Mentioned, ST-01)
Training and Placement: Total-01 Posts (UR-01, OBC,SC,ST- Not Mentioned)
- Associate Professor: Associate professor salary at Delhi Technological is with AGP Rs. 9,000 under Pay Band IV Rs.37,400 to Rs. 67,000.
- Assistant Professor: Assistant professor salary at Delhi Technological is with AGP Rs. 6,000 under Pay Band III Rs.15,600 to Rs. 39,100.
- You need to have 1st class marks in B.E/B.Tech in the applicable field along with Ph.D. from a recognized university.
- OR M.Sc in the relevant branch with at least 50% marks along with a Ph.D. in the applicable field.
- You have to get a minimum score which is stipulated in the academic performance indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out by AICTE-UGC.
- You have to have a B.E/B.Tech along with M.E./M.Tech with 60% marks from a reputed University.
- OR B.E./B.Tech or MBA with 60% marks from a reputed university.
Age: (As on 19th March 2018)
- SC, ST, PH relaxed by 5 Years, OBC -3Years
- Government servants relaxed by 5 Years
- Relaxation of Teachers of Government funded Institutions of Higher education is 5 Years
- Relaxations are same as above post.
- At least 5 years experience in teaching/ research/ Industry as Assistant Professor or similar post.
- If you have a research experience good academic record/ books/ research papers publications/ IPR/ Patent records shall be required.
- For consideration of experience in Industry, you need to be in a managerial position which is similar to the assistant professor along with a first-hand record in devising/ quality control/ training/ books/ research paper etc. as seen fit by the selection committee.
Selection Procedure for Delhi Technological University:
- Selection will be based on a screening test, Presentation, and Interview.
- You'll be informed of the dates on the website.
- Screening test syllabus is given on the website. http://www.dtu.ac.in
Application Procedure Delhi Technological University:
- Fill up your application form online.
- Send the print out of the application form along with the relevant documents.
- The application should be sent to the following address:
Delhi Technological Office,
Main Bawana Road,
- The application fee is Rs. 1000 for (UR/OBC), Rs.500 (SC/ST/PH)
- Only online payment is applicable.
- You have to submit the hard copy of your application form along with relevant documents.
- Download the admit card for the screening test from the website http://www.dtu.ac.in
- The university will update the details of the documents, presentation, and Interview on its website.
- The last date to submit the application form: 21st May 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of Delhi Technological University notification for faculty jobs in Delhi. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending associate professor jobs or for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, railway jobs, bank jobs, associate and assistant professor jobs in Delhi Technological University. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best.