DFCCIL Recruitment 2018: Walk in Interview for 13 DFCCIL Finance Officer & JFO Jobs
Have you been looking around for CA jobs or MBA jobs this year? Or are you a fresher who is looking for some good finance related jobs in the govt sector. Honestly it is really difficult to land up with a well-paid govt job in the country. Nevertheless, to make your troubles easier here is a splendid opportunity for you released by the DFCCIL - Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India. The DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 has come out with a wonderful opportunity for DFCCIL Finance Officer jobs. Jobseekers intrested in Finance related govt jobs all over India must not miss out on this opportunity. There are total 13 DFCCIL Vacancies for the DFCCIL Jobs which are providing posting all over the country.
The DFCCIL vacancies for finance officer jobs in DFCCIL are going to be filled via a walk-in interview that is going to be conducted from 14th September to 27th September 2018. To check whether you are eligible for the DFCCIL job please read below.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018, Overview:
As per the latest DFCCIL vacancy 2018, this is the number of vacancy for each post and the place of posting for each DFCCIL Finance Officer Jobs.
There are total 13 DFCCIL Vacancies as per DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 advertisement.
- Finance Officer - 03 (Posting at Corporate Office)
- Junior Finance Officer - 01 (Posting at Meerut)
- Junior Finance Officer - 02 (Posting at Nadia)
- Finance Officer - 01 (Posting at South Mumbai)
- Junior Finance Officer - 01 (Posting at South Mumbai)
- Junior Finance Officer - 02 (Posting at Tundla)
- Junior Finance Officer - 01 - (Posting at Vadodara)
- Junior Finance Officer - 01 - (Posting at Ajmer)
- Junior Finance Officer - 01 (Posting at Jaipur)
The Salary for these DFCCIL Finance Officer Jobs is Rs. 50,000 & Rs. 35,000 for Junior Finance Officer.
What Educational Qualifications is needed for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2018?
In the latest DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 the Educational qualifications for DFCCIL vacancy 2018 is as follows:
- CA / ICWA
- Or the candidate must have an MBA in Finance.
What is the Age Limit for these DFCCIL Finance Officer Jobs?
DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 has the following mandatory age limit.
As on 10th September 2018
- UR - 18 to 35 years
- Relaxations in the upper age limit:
- 5 years - SC/ST
- 3 Years - OBC
These DFCCIL Vacancies need how many years of Experience?
In the DFCCIL Recruitment 2018, these are the experience required to apply for the job
- Finance Officer - At least 3 year experience in Govt./ PSU/Private Companies/ CA Firms/ Etc.
- Junior Finance Officer - At least 1 year experience in Govt./ PSU/Private Companies/ CA Firms/ Etc.
What is the DFCCIL Jobs Selection Procedure?
The Selection Procedure for these DFCCIL Finance Officer Jobs will be on the basis of Interview.
Application Fees (Online Mode):
Hey, you guys have you checked these jobs yet,
How to Apply for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 jobs?
- First of all click on the link below and download the application form
- Now take a print out of it and fill in the application form in the given format.
- Now attach self attested copies with Originals of the mentioned documents.
- Two Recent Passport sized color photograph
- DOB proof with High school certificate
- Academic and Professional qualification certificate and statement of Marks (All semester 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation)
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format mentioned by GOI if applicable
- If you are a PH Candidate disability should be more than 40%.
- Identity proof and Address Proof (Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Etc.)
- PAN Card
- Proof of Experience (Joining letter + Last month Salary Slip)
- Short Write Up 250 Words Explaining why he/She is most suited for this job.
- Any other important documents.
- You have to carry all of these to the interview to the mentioned venue.
Venue: Delhi, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan
What are the Important Dates of DFCCIL Jobs 2018?
Here are the important dates for the DFCCIL Recruitment 2018, Please check it carefully!
- Online Application begins - 10th September 2018
- Walk in Date - 14th September to 27th September 2018
- Reporting time - 10 AM to 11 am
Hence, this was the complete details of DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 for DFCCIL Finance Officer jobs. If you liked this post then share it with your friends. If you are looking for other DFCCIL jobs OR DFCCIL vacancy or Govt Jobs all over India then visit JobsAli.in.
All the best!