DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018: Apply for 15 Field Worker/Technician III Jobs
Do you want a Job after 10+2 Govt job in Rajasthan? Do you have interest in working at the Desert Medicine Research Centre at Jodhpur? Well, if you think, you're interested, then, I have a great news for you! Under the DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018, there have been 15 vacancies released for the post of field worker or Technician III Posts. If you want to be a part of Desert Medicine Research Centre Recruitment 2018, for the project - "Strengthening State Non Communicable Disease Programme for Early Detection of Breast Cancer involving Strategic Education and Awareness among women", then you might want to read below!
This job will be based in Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur and you have to walk in for the Written Test/Interview along with the mentioned testimonials. Note: This job in only for Women Candidates. Read the details below.
DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018, Overview:
There are total 15 Field Worker/Technician III Vacancies as per DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018's latest advertisement. (Only for Women)
Are there any reservations against these vacancies in DMRC Jodhpur?
Yes, there is reservations for different categories. Check it out below!
- UR- 07
- OBC -03
- SC -03
- ST -02
The Salary for these Jobs is as follows:
- The Salary for these 12th Pass govt jobs in Desert Medicine Research Centre Recruitment 2018 is Rs. 18,000 PM (Fixed)
These DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 require what kind of Educational Qualifications?
In the trending, Desert Medicine Research Centre Recruitment 2018 these are the essential educational qualifications for a candidate to be eligible for these jobs:
- You must be 12th Passed with Science. (with 2 years Lab experience)
- Or, must have 2 years Diploma in DMLT (Diploma in Medical Technology)
- Or, 1 Yr. DMLT and 1 Yr. Experience from a reputed organisation.
What is the Age Limit for these Govt jobs in Rajasthan?
DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 has these prescribed age limit for candidates.
- Max: 30 years
- Relaxations will be applicable as per govt rules.
- People who are exceptionally skilled and experienced also have no age bar, for this Desert Medicine Research Centre Recruitment 2018.
These DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 jobs need how many years of Experience?
- If you have a graduation degree in B.Sc Life Sciences, then it'll be considered as 3 years experience.
Suggested Read: RVUNL Recruitment 2018
What is the Selection Procedure for this Govt job in Rajasthan?
The Selection Procedure for these jobs will be via a written test or Interview.
- If the no. of candidates exceeds 30, then there shall be a written test (MCQ), as pr 12th Syllabus.
Hey, you guys have you checked these jobs yet,
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for the DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 jobs?
- First of all click on the link below and download the application form
- Now take a print out of the application form.
- Now fill in the application form.
- Paste your photograph and sign in the mentioned place.
- Finally take it along with self attested & Original copies of all your certificate for the interview in the mentioned venue.
Desert Medicine Research Centre, New Pali Road, Jodhpur - 342005
What are the Most Important Dates of Desert Medicine Research Centre Recruitment 2018?
Here are the important dates for the DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018, Do note it down carefully.
- DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 Notification Released on - 10th September 2018
- Interview Date - 20th September 2018 , 10: 00am (Report by 9:30 am)
Hence, this was the complete details of DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 for Field Worker/Technician III jobs. If you liked this post then share it with your friends. If you are looking for other Govt jobs in Rajasthan then visit JobsAli.in. For any other informations regarding the latest jobs released by the prestigious Desert Medicine Research Centre Recruitment 2018 stay tuned only to JobsAli.in
All the best!