DSSSB Recruitment 2018: Apply for 1650 Nursing Officer, Pharmacist and other jobs
If you are looking for a 10th pass or 12th pass job then this is just the right notification for you. The DSSSB Recruitment 2018 has released 1659 vacancies for all kinds of posts. Read the detailed description of the DSSSB Recruitment 2018 official notification here and apply directly from the link given below.
The job will be based in Delhi and you can apply online.
DSSSB Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are 1650 vacancies in the DSSSB Recruitment 2018.
What is the Name and number of vacancies for the posts?
- Pharmacist: 251
- Nursing Officer: 684
- Occupational Therapist: 04
- Technical Assistant (Ophthalmology): 02
- Dental Hygienist: 02
- Lab. Technician (Gr.-IV): 32
- Radiographer: 136
- Speech Therapist:03
- Assistant Dietician: 03
- Medical Record Clerk: 11
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 89
- Lab Assistant (Group-IV): 178
- Social Worker: 21
- Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD): 10
- Assistant Security Officer: 01
- Lab. Technician Gr.III - 02
- Assistant (OT/CSSD) - 12
- Grade-IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT - 79
- Stenographer Grade III - 113
What are the Salary Details for DSSSB Recruitment 2018?
What is the Education Qualification required for DSSSB Recruitment 2018?
- Pharmacist: B.Pharma or 10+2 with science [phy/chem/bio]
- Nursing Officer: 10th pass, Nursing and Midwifery certificate
- Occupational Therapist: 12th with science, Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Technical Assistant (Ophthalmology): B.Sc in Ophthalmic
- Dental Hygienist: 10th pass, Dental Hygienist certificate
- Lab. Technician (Gr.-IV): B.Sc in Medical Lab technology or similar.
- Radiographer: Certificate/Diploma/B.Sc in Radiography
- Speech Therapist: Science or Arts Graduate, 2 years experience in this field.
- Assistant Dietician: Home Science Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Dietary
- Medical Record Clerk: 10th pass with English as a subject, typing speed - 30 wpm [english], 25 wpm [hindi]
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: Registered as Auxilary Nurse Midwife
- Lab Assistant (Group-IV): 10+2 with Science, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques or similar
- Physiotherapist: Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Social Worker: PG in social science
- Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD): B.Sc, experiences. Refer the source file below.
- Assistant Security Officer: 10th or similar
- Lab. Technician Gr.III - B.Sc and experiences. Refer the source file.
- Assistant (OT/CSSD) - 10+2 with science, Operation Room Assistant course.
- Grade-IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT - 10+2 with typing speed - 35 wpm [english], 30 wpm [hindi] on computer
- Stenographer Grade III - 12th pass, 80 wpm shorthand, 35 wpm typewriting in hindi.
What is the Age Limit for DSSSB Recruitment 2018?
Age limit for the DSSSB Recruitment 2018 is as follows:
- Pharmacist: 18 to 30 years
- Nursing Officer: Less than 32 years
- Occupational Therapist: 21 to 32 years
- Technical Assistant (Ophthalmology): Max -27 years
- Dental Hygienist: Max - 32 years
- Lab. Technician (Gr.-IV): 18 to 27 years
- Radiographer: 18 to 27 years
- Speech Therapist: Max - 32 years
- Assistant Dietician: Max - 32 years
- Medical Record Clerk: 18 to 27 years
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 18 to 32 years
- Lab Assistant (Group-IV): 18 to 27 years
- Physiotherapist: Max - 32 years
- Social Worker: 21 to 32 years
- Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD): Less than 27 years
- Assistant Security Officer: Max - 37 years
- Lab. Technician Gr.III - 21 to 32 years
- Assistant (OT/CSSD) - Less than 27 years
- Grade-IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT - 18 to 27 years
- Stenographer Grade III - 18 to 27 years
What is the Experience required for the job?
- You must be having relevant experience int he respective fields.
- Read the official notification to get to know all the details of the experiences required.
What is the Selection Procedure of DSSSB Recruitment 2018?
Hey Guys Don't Forget to apply these notifications also
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018- Apply for 150 Asst. Professor & Lecturer jobs
ICSIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Junior Executive jobs in Delhi/ NCR
What is the Application Procedure for DSSSB Recruitment 2018?
- Click on the link given below.
- You'll be redirected to the official login/registration page of DSSSB
- Register if you are a new user
- Login if you have an account already
- Fill up the application form
- Upload your photograph and Signature
- Pay the application fee if necessary
- Take a print out of application form for future reference.
How to download the DSSSB Admit Card?
The admit card will be available at DSSSB Official Website. You can even download it from Jobsali.in by clicking the link below. The link will be updated once the admit cards are released. To keep abreast with it, it is advised that you keep visiting Jobsali.in regularly.
What are the Important Dates for the DSSSB Recruitment 2018?
- Online application starts: 13th July 2018
- Online application closes: 13th August 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of DSSSB Recruitment 2018 notification for Pharmacist, Assistant, Nursing Officer and other jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending DSSSB jobs or for DSSSB Careers in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast of the latest Medical jobs, all India govt jobs, DSSSB vacancy, and all other Medical government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!!