Medical jobs are one of the most interesting and reputable jobs of all. Getting to serve people is the noblest and heart-warming jobs of all. There are millions of youths and job seekers who love to serve people and care for them. Are you someone who has been always interested in a medical care job? This time the DVC or Damodar Valley Corporation has released DVC Recruitment 2018 notification for GDMO, Junior Pharmacist, and other vacancies. Read all the details of this govt job in Kolkata right here and apply before the last date.
The job will be based in Kolkata and you can apply online.
DVC Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 76 vacancies for Junior Pharmacist and other vacancies.
What is the Reservation Details?
What are the Salary Details for DVC Recruitment 2018?
- Rs. 19,500 to Rs. 72,000. Check the official notification for details of salary for every job.
What are the Education Details for DVC Recruitment 2018?
- Bachelor's, Masters, MBBS, BDS, 12th Pass and other relevant qualification as mentioned in the official notification. Carefully read the official notification for all the details.
What is the Age Limit for the DVC Recruitment 2018?
Age Limit (As on 25th June 2018)
- Max - 56 Years
- Relaxations will be as per govt rules.
- For more information check out the official Notification.
What is the Experience required for the DVC Recruitment 2018?
- At least One year experience for some of the post. Read the source file or the official notification for all the details.
What is the Selection Procedure for DVC Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be based on the interview, Skill test, and Screening Test.
Hey you guys, did you check these out yet?
Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2018
WBHRB recruitment 2018 for (GDMO) Medical Officer jobs in Kolkata
What is the Application Procedure for DVC Recruitment 2018?
- log in to the official DVC website or simply click apply below
- Now register for new registration
- After registration log in with your registered number and password
- Then fill in the application form, upload photo, and signature
- Take a print out of this and keep it safe.
How to download the Admit Card?
The Admit Card shall be updated on the official website. You can also download it from JobsAli.in.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 5th June 2018.
- Last date to submit Application: 25th June 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of DVC Recruitment 2018 for GDMO, Jr. Pharmacist and other Posts. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!