ECIL Recruitment 2018: 250 Trade Apprentice Job vacancies in Hyderabad
ECIL Recruitment 2018, has been released for filling up 250 Trade Apprentice vacancies in ECIL, Hyderabad. If you are looking for latest ECIL jobs for Trade Apprentice or ITI trade jobs in Hyderabad, then check out this exciting ECIL Apprentice jobs. Read details like Selection procedure, Eligibility, Age limit, and vacancy details have been furnished below.
The Job is full-time and will be based in Hyderabad and you can apply for this ECIL Job via online mode. If you want to be a part of this exciting Trade Apprentice jobs then apply for this latest ECIL Recruitment 2018 and make the most of it. All the important details of the ECIL Apprentice jobs like the Application procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Selection procedure and other jobs have been mentioned below.
ECIL Recruitment 2018, Overview:
As per the latest ECIL Recruitment 2018, there have been 250 vacancies that is released for Trade Apprentice.
- Fitter - 60 Posts
- Turner - 10 Posts
- Machinist - 1 Post
- Sheet Maker Worker - 3 Posts
- Electrician - 50 Posts
- Mechanic (R&AC) - 9 Posts
- Motor Mechanic Vehicle - 1 Post
- Electronics Mechanic /R & TV - 86 Posts
- COPA - 10 Posts
- Welder - 10 Posts
- Plumber - 3 Posts
- Carpenter - 5 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic - 2 Posts
The Salary for these ECIL Apprentice Jobs vacancies is as follows:
- The Stipend for Fitter/ Turner/ Machinist/ Sheet Maker Worker/ Electrician/ Mechanic (R&AC)/ Motor Mechanic Vehicle/Electronics Mechanic /R & TV: Rs.8,655 PM
- The Stipend for COPA/Welder: Rs.7,694 PM
- The Stipend for Plumber/ Carpenter /Diesel Mechanic: Rs.7,694 PM. In the 1st year it is Rs.8,655 Per Month
What is the Educational Qualification required for ECIL Recruitment 2018?
In the latest ECIL Recruitment 2018, these are the required educational qualifications for a candidate
- You must have ITI in relevant trade.
What is the Age Limit for these Trade Apprentice vacancies in the ECIL Job posts?
As on 1st October 2018,
How many years of Experience are required for these Trade Apprentice jobs in the latest ECIL Recruitment 2018?
Suggested Read: BHEL Recruitment 2018
What is the Selection Procedure for these ECIL jobs?
Hey, you guys have you checked these jobs yet,
NPCIL Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for this ECIL Recruitment 2018?
- First of all click on the link below.
- Then Click on "Click here for New Registration"
- Finish with your Registration and then go on to Submit it.
- Now Log in and Fill in the application form
- Upload your latest Photograph and Signature
- Take a printout of the application.
- Now Submit the printout to the mentioned address
- Also submit the self attested copies of these documents.
- Aadhar card / e-Aadhar copy
- SSC Certificate cum marks the memo
- ITI certificate cum marks sheets
- Caste certificate if applicable
- PWD / Disability certificate if applicable
- Recent passport size photos-2 nos
- Proof of online registration in MSDE portal ( www.apprenticeship.gov.in )
Send it to the following address along with self-attested copies of relevant documents.
Deputy General Manager (CLDC)
Nalanda complex, Near TIFR building
ECIL -Post Hyderabad. 500062
What are the Most Important Dates for the ECIL Recruitment 2018?
Here are the important dates for these 250 Trade Apprentice ECIL jobs in 2018. Make a clear note of the following!
- Online Application begins - 7th September 2018
- Last date for online application - 28th September 2018, 5 PM
Hence, this was the complete details of ECIL Recruitment 2018 for Trade Apprentice jobs. If you liked this post then share it with your friends. If you are looking for other Jobs in Hyderabad then visit JobsAli.in. If you want to always stay updated with the latest and updated ECIL Job Vacancies then stay tuned to this site. Also, if you have any doubts regarding this latest ECIL Apprentice Jobs vacancies then feel free to comment in the box below.
All the best!