Are you looking for Govt jobs in Maharashtra? Have you seen the latest MPSC Exam 2018 Advertisement? The latest advertisement is about Forest guard Recruitment 2018 Maharashtra for 69 Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger jobs in Maharashtra state. To know the important details of the job like the eligibility criteria, selection procedures, application procedures, vacancy list and salary scale, read further below!
The latest MPSC Forest Service Main Exam 2018 has been issued only for 69 posts. The mode of application for this job is online. Check if you are eligible for these Forest Ranger and Forest Guard Jobs right here, and then apply from the direct link given below!
Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 Maharashtra Overview:
As per the latest MPSC Forest Service Main Exam 2018, there are total 69 vacancies and this is the number of vacancy for each post.
- Assistant Forest Guard (Group - A): 16
- Forest Ranger (Group - B): 53
The Salary for these Forest Department Jobs in Maharashtra 2018 is as follows:
- Assistant Forest Guard (Group - A): Rs. 9,300-Rs. 34,800 (Grade Pay - Rs. 5,000)
- Forest Ranger (Group - B): Rs. 9,300-Rs. 34,800 (Grade Pay - Rs. 4,400)
What is the Educational Qualification required for MPSC Forest Service Main Exam 2018?
In the latest MPSC Exam 2018, these are the required educational qualifications for a candidate
- Assistant Forest Guard (Group - A): You must have a graduation degree from a recognized university i any one of the following subjects: Botany, chemistry, forestry, geology, mathematics, physics, statistics, zoology, horticulture, animal husbandry and veterinary science.
- Forest Ranger (Group - B): You must have a graduation degree from a recognized university i any one of the following subjects: Botany, chemistry, forestry, geology, mathematics, physics, statistics, zoology, horticulture, animal husbandry and veterinary science, Agricultural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Found Engineering, etc. Or, Graduates with Mathematical Subjects other than Science Branch
What is the Age Limit for MPSC Forest Guard Exam 2018?
- Assistant Forest Guard (Group - A): 18 - 38 years
- Forest Ranger (Group - B): 21 - 38 years
What are the Physical Criteria required for these latest MPSC Forest Exam 2018?
- Height: Women: 150 cm. for UR category 145 cm for Reserved Category | Men: 163 cm for UR category
152.5 for Reserved Category
- Chest: Women: NA | Men: 79 cm and 5 cm Expansion
Suggested Read: MRVC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 34 Project Engineer vacancies in Maharashtra
What is the Selection Procedure for these Govt jobs in Maharashtra for Forest Guard Posts?
- On the basis of examination.
Application Fees of MPSC Forest Service Main Exam: (You can pay via both Online & Offline modes)
- UR/OBC: Rs. 524
- ST/SC/ESM: Rs. 324
Hey, you guys have you checked these jobs yet,
ITBP Recruitment 2018: Apply for the latest 42 GDMO and Specialist vacancies
How to Apply for MPSC Exam 2018?
- First of all click on the direct link below.
- First, register yourself if you're a new user.
- Now, use that same reg. no. and password to log in.
- Now Fill in the application form wit utter carefulness.
- Now pay the application fees.
- Finally, Click on "Submit"
- Take a printout of it for future references!
What are the Most Important Dates for the MPSC Exam 2018?
Here are the important dates for the MPSC Forest Service Main Exam 2018. Make a clear note of the following!
- Online Application begins - 12th September 2018
- Last date for online application - 26th September 2018
Hence, this was the complete details of Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 Maharashtra for Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger jobs. If you liked this post then share it with your friends. If you are looking for other Govt Jobs in Maharashtra then visit JobsAli.in. If you want to always stay updated with the latest and updated forest department jobs then stay tuned to this site.
All the best!