Gail, Formerly known as Gas Authority of India - Gail Notification 2017 has been issued for the post of Foreman (Electrical), Foreman (Instrumentation), Junior Chemist, Junior Superintendent (Official Language), Assistant (Stores & Purchase), Accounts Assistant and Marketing Assistant. Educational Qualification, Experience Requirements, Method of application, Selection Procedures and all other details of this GAIL Recruitment 2017 has been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this GAUL Careers Notification carefully before applying. Those who are interested in applying for this GAIL Vacancy have to apply online
GAIL Careers notification has been issued for filling 151 various vacancies at the work-centers/ units located in various States across the country. GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India's flagship Natural Gas Company, is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution, and Marketing) and its related services. Those who are willing to apply for this GAIL India recruitment 2017 have to apply online before 15th September 2017
Details of GAIL Recruitment 2017
Name Of Post & No of Vacancies:
- Foreman (Electrical) - 40
- Foreman (Instrumentation) - 35
- Junior Chemist - 12
- Junior Superintendent (Official Language) - 05
- Assistant (Stores & Purchase) - 15
- Accounts Assistant - 24
- Marketing Assistant - 20
Post 1 to 4 - Rs.14500-36000/-
Post 5 to 7 - Rs.12500-33000/-
- Foreman (Electrical) - Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks
- Foreman (Instrumentation) - Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation/Instru mentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks
- Junior Chemist - Full time Master Degree (M.Sc.) in Chemistry with minimum 55 % marks.
- Junior Superintend ent (Official Language) - Full-time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration in Hindi Literature with minimum 55% marks and Degree or Diploma in translation in Hindi to English and vice-versa from any recognized University
- Assistant (Stores & Purchase) - Full-time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration with minimum 55% marks
- Accounts Assistant - Full-time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration in Commerce (B. Com) with minimum 55% marks
- Marketing Assistant - Full-time Bachelor Degree of minimum 03 years duration in Business Administration (BBA/BBS/BBM/BMS) with minimum 55% marks.
Location: Anywhere in India
Method of application: Online
Age Limit: As on 15-09-2017
Post 1 to 4 - Below 30 Years
Post 5 to 7 - Below 28 Years
SC/ST - 5 Years, OBC - 3 Years, PWD (General) - 10 Years, PWD OBC (NCL) - 13 Years and PWD (SC/ST) - 15 Years
How will be the GAIL selection Procedure?
Post 1 to 3 - Selection for these posts will be made on the basis of Written Test and/or Trade Test in the relevant discipline
Post 4 - Selection for these GAIL Junior Superintendent vacancies will be made on the basis of Written Test and/or Skill Test [i.e. Computer Proficiency Test and/or Translation test]
For all Other posts - Selection for these Jobs in GAIL will be made on the basis of Written Test and/or Skill Test [i.e. Computer Proficiency Test and/or Translation test]
How to apply?
Candidates willing to apply for this GAIL Recruitment 2017 have to apply online through the official website of GAIL: www.gailonline.com
• Access website
• Click on the option "Applying to GAIL" under the heading "Careers"
• And then click on "APPLY" button on the advertisement "GAIL Career opportunities in Various disciplines"
• Follow the instructions and apply online
General & OBC Candidates - No Fees
All other candidates - Rs.50/-
Application fees for this GAIL Careers have to be paid online using Net banking / Card payments or can be paid offline at any branches of State Bank of India through Pre Acknowledgement Payment (PAP)
Starting of online application - 17-08-2017
Last date to submit GAIL Online application form - 15-09-2017
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on GAIL Recruitment 2017 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs 2017-18. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below