General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 - Actuarial Apprentice
Last Updated: 12-Oct, 2020
General Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2020
General Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 07 vacancies of Actuarial Apprentices Jobs for those who have passed at least 7 actuarial subjects of exam conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India(IAI) / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise GIC Vacancy Details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this General Insurance Corporation Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this General Insurance Corporation Actuarial Apprentice Jobs 2020 in the prescribed application format before 25 Oct 2020.
READ: OCCL Recruitment 2020
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Science from recognized University with Mathematics or Statistics as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate; OR
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Commerce from recognized University with Statistics/Actuarial Science as main subject with 60% or more marks in aggregate; OR
- Graduation in Arts with Actuarial Science as major subject from recognized University with 60% or more marks; OR
- Post-graduate Diploma in Actuarial Science with 50% or more marks; AND
- Must have passed at least 7 actuarial subjects of exam conducted by Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (IFA).
- Total - 07
- 21 - 27 Years of age (Born between 30-09-1993 and 30-09-1999)
- With minimum 7 or 8 subjects - ₹ 14,000/-
- 9 or 10 subjects - ₹ 15,000/-
- More than 10 subjects - ₹ 16,000/-
- On absorption on regular basis, as Assistant Manager (Scale I Officer) after passing minimum 10 papers, the emoluments will be fixed in the scale of ₹ 32,795-62,315/-
Selection for this GIC Actuarial Apprentice Jobs will be made on the basis of Interview/Group Discussion which will be conducted only in Mumbai
How to apply for GIC Recruitment 2020?
- Interested candidates may send application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of the Caste Certificate (wherever applicable), School Leaving Certificate/ Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth or Birth Certificate separately, Degree Certificate & Mark-sheets, Certificate of the Actuarial papers passed to email id email@example.com
- NOTE: The original application along with the original certificates are to be brought during the Interview/Group Discussion
Do you wish to get updates of General Insuarance Corporation Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, LinkedIn, Pinterest etc and get regular updates of all the latest Insurance Jobs for Graduates.