Gujarat High Court recruitment 2018 for District Judge 28 Vacancy
The High Court of Gujarat has released notification for District Judges recruitment 2018. Are you looking for Gujarat Govt. jobs? have you thought of working in one of the highly prestigious Gujarat High Court jobs? This is a brilliant opportunity for you. The Gujarat High Court recruitment 2018 has released 28 vacancies for District Judges which are highly payable. If you want to know more details about this post then read below. The last date to submit application form is 30th April 2018.
Gujarat High Court recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 28 vacancies for district judges in the Gujarat High Court.
Rs. 51,650- 1240 - Rs. 59,090 - 1390 - 63, 260+ Allowances
- First of all, you must possess an LLB degree from a recognized institute in India.
- Must have 7 years or more experience and should be a practicing advocate in courts of civil or criminal jurisdiction.
- Finally, you must also have basic computer knowledge.
Age: (As on 30th April 2018)
- Minimum:35 years
- Maximum: 45 years
- Reserved: 48 Years
- You will be selected on the basis of a preliminary exam and mains exam.
- Exam pattern:
- Preliminary exam (Objective Type)will have two parts:
- paper 1 of Law - 100 Marks (2 Hours)
- Paper 2 of English, GK & Awareness - 100 Marks (2 Hours)
- If you secure more than 50%marks in this exam then you will be selected for mains.
- Mains Exam will be of the Descriptive type of two papers each of 100 marks and 3 Hours.
- Finally, the selected candidates will be called for personal interview of 50 Marks.
- First of all, you have to visit the website
- Here you can register yourself.
- Then you can log in with your Application Number and D.O.B to fill the application form.
- Upload your relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Take two printouts and keep it for future reference.
- Finally, you can pay the fee through online and offline( SBI Branches E Challan) mode.
- Application Fee:
- General: Rs. 1000
- Reserved Classed: Rs. 500
- Online Application begins: 1st April 2018
- Ends: 30th April 2018
- Tentative date of Preliminary Exam: 24th June 2018
- Tentative date of Main Exam: 29th July 2018
- Tentative Date of Interview: Oct-Nov 2018
Hence this was a detailed information of Gujarat High Court recruitment 2018 for District Judge exam and District Judge eligibility. So if you are interested in more such Gujarat Govt jobs or latest updates of Gujarat High Court jobs then stay tuned to JobsAli.in. You can also like and subscribe to our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media pages to stay updated with the latest employment news. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay abreast with the latest Gujarat Govt jobs, District judges jobs and other employment news in Gujarat. All the Best!