Are you looking for Government jobs in Maharastra? Are you looking for Government jobs at Nashik? Are you interested in ITI Careers? If yes, then that’s great! Because the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, (HAL), a Navaratna PSU under Ministry of Defence, has invited applications across the country as per the HAL Recruitment 2018 notification for Apprentice Trainee jobs in Nashik. This will be an Apprenticeship training at Nashik division for a period of 1/2 years as an apprentice trainee in the given trades. If you’re interested, then please read below.
The job will be based in Nashik and you have to walk into the given address, with the required documents.
HAL Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy:
There are 577 vacancies under HAL Recruitment 2018 for Apprenticeship.
Different Vacancy for the Different post:
- Welder(Gas and Electric): 15
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle):08
- Draughtsman(Mechanical): 10
- Electronics Mechanic: 04
- Painter(General): 12
- PASAA: 75
- Sheet Metal Worker: 06
- Machinist(Grinder): 06
- Rubber Technician: 04
NB: Female Candidates cannot apply for Fitter, Carpenter, Turner, Machinist, Mechanic(Motor Vehicle), Machinist(Grinder), Sheet Metal Worker, Welder(Gas & Electrician)
The reservations will be as per the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
- SC- 1:10
- ST- 1:11
- OBC- 27:100
- PWD- 3:100
- XSM- 3:100
The Salary will be as per Apprentice Act 1961.(Monthly)
- You should have passed ITI in the respective trade you’re applying for.
Selection Procedure for HAL Recruitment 2018:
- Walk-in for the interview with your documents from 25th to 28th April 2018 at sharp 9:00 AM
You can’t just miss:
Application Procedure for HAL Recruitment 2018:
If you’re interested to apply then walk in for the interview in the given dates to the below-mentioned address. Carry the following certificates along with you:
- Registration copy of registration at GOI Apprenticeship Portal http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- 10/SSC Mark Sheet and Pass Certificates.
- Aadhar Card
- ITI Certificates and all mark sheets
- Birth Certificate or School Leaving Certificate.
- Caste Certificate for OBC/SC/ST
- PWD Certificate,
- Ex-Serviceman Proof Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate.
- HAL Ward or Spouse Proof Certificates
- One set of self-attested photocopies of all the above-mentioned documents and 2 recent passport size color photos.
Karmaveer Kakasaheb Wagh Institute of Engineering Education and Research,
Hirabai Haridas Vidyanagari,
Amrutdham, Nashik, Maharashtra, 4220o3
- Application Begins: 13th April 2018
- Date of interview: 25th to 28th April 2018
- Time of Interview: 9:00 AM Sharp.
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of HAL Recruitment 2018 for Apprentice Trainee. If you are interested in more such ITI jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!
- Starting Application Date 13/04/2018
- Qualification ITI
- Exeperiance fresher
- Source File https://bit.ly/2GTeewP
- Address Karnataka, India