HAL Recruitment 2020 - CSR Apprentice
Last Updated: 07-Oct, 2020
HAL Recruitment 2020
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited - HAL Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling CSR Apprentice vacancies under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 in CNC Programmer Cum Operator, Electrician, Welder and Computer Operator and Programming Assistant. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise HAL Apprentice Vacancy details, selection procedure and all other details of this HAL Apprentice Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 in the prescribed application format before 12 Nov 2020.
- 10th pass / SSLC from a recognised board with minimum 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/PWD)
- Not Specified
- 15 - 18 years of age as on 01-11-2020
- Stipend will be paid as per rules
Selection for this Post will be made on the basis of Shortlisting and interview. Candidates are short listed based on the merit of marks scored in the SSLC or equivalent Examination. Short listed candidates for this HAL Apprentice jobs list will be announced in HAL website.
How to apply for HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Download application from from the link given below
- Step 2: Fill the HAL Apprentice application neatly without mistakes
- Step 3: Send the duly filled application form to the address specified below along with all the relevant documents
Address to send HAL Apprentice Application form
TECHNICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE,
HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED,
What are the documents to be attached with the official HAL Apprentice Application form?
- SSLC / 10th marks card
- BPL / Anthodaya Ration Card
- Caste / PWD Certificate
- Aadhar Card
Do you wish to get updates of HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp, LinkedIn etc and get regular updates of all the latest Government Jobs in Bangalore.