HMT Recruitment 2018-Apply for 41 Specialist Trainee, Manager (Legal), AGM, JGM & other posts
HMT is a reputed company that is known for its reputable positions and well-paid jobs. Are you someone who was looking for exciting job opportunities in Bangalore? If you have been wanting to get that coveted govt job in Karnataka then you are humbly requested to apply for the HMT Recruitment 2018. Read for more details of the job.
The job will be based in HMT, Bangalore and you can apply via online mode.
HMT Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 41 vacancies for various posts in the HMT Recruitment 2018.
Are there any reservations about the job?
What are the different vacancies for different posts?
- Specialist Trainee: 25
- JGM/DGM: 04
- AGM/ Manager - 02
- DM/Officer: 06
- Manager (Legal)/ Deputy Manager (Legal): 02
- Assistant General Manager (Civil)/Manager (Civil)/ Deputy Manager (Civil): 02
What are the Salary Details of the HMT Recruitment 2018?
What are the Educational Qualifications Required for the job?
- Specialist Trainee: You need to have an M.Tech Degree in Mech./ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics.
- JGM/DGM: You need to have graduation with CA/ICWA.
- AGM/ Manager - You need to have graduation with CA/ICWA.
- DM/Officer: You need to have graduation with CA/ICWA.
- Manager (Legal)/ Deputy Manager (Legal): You need to have an LLB Degree with only 50% pass marks for SC, ST candidates.
- Assistant General Manager (Civil)/Manager (Civil)/ Deputy Manager (Civil): You need a Degree in Civil Engineering.
What are the Age Requirements for the HMT Recruitment 2018?
- Specialist Trainee: 30 years
- JGM/DGM: 40-45 Years
- AGM/ Manager - 34-36 years
- DM/Officer: 28 - 30 years
- Manager (Legal): 34 Years
- Deputy Manager (Legal): 30 Years
- Assistant General Manager (Civil): 36 Years
- Manager (Civil): 34 Years
- Deputy Manager (Civil): 30 Years
What are the experiences required for the post?
What is the Selection Procedure for the HMT Recruitment 2018?
- The selection for the HMT Recruitment 2018 is based on an initial screening and interview.
Hey you guys, Have you applied for these jobs yet?
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
NTPC Recruitment 2018
What is the Application Procedure for the job?
- You need to visit the website or you can click the "Apply" tab below.
- Log in to the website.
- Now go to the "Application form" Section and select the post you are interested in.
- Now, click on "Apply Online"
- Fill up your application form.
- Now upload all your relevant details and pay the application fee.
- Application fee:
- UR/ OBC: Rs.500
- Reserved Category: Nil
- You can pay Online via Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 3rd May 2018
- Application ends 25th May 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of HMT Recruitment 2018 notification for Specialist Trainee and other jobs in HMT. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest Trainee Job vacancy or Govt jobs in India, 2018 like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!