HPPSC Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 176 Asst. Professor, Law Officer, Drug Inspector and other posts
Have you been looking for Assistant Professor vacancy or Law Officer vacancy or the latest Ayurvedic Medical Officer vacancy released by the latest HPPSC Recruitment 2018? This page has all the important information of the latest HPPSC Recruitment 2018, HPPSC Results, HPPSC Admit card details and much more. Grab this brilliant opportunity and make the most of this govt job in HP.
The job will be based in various parts of Himachal Pradesh and you can apply online.
HPPSC Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are total 176 vacancies in the HPPSC Recruitment 2018
What are the Salary Details for HPPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 37,400 to Rs. 67,000 + Rs.8900
- Radiation Safety Officer: Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Rs. 5400
- Drug Inspector: Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Rs. 4,200
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: Rs. 19,125
- Agriculture Development Officer: Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Rs. 5000
- Director: Rs. 21,450
- Law officer: Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Rs. 4400
- Senior Planning Draughtsman: Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Rs. 4200
- Sub Editor: Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Rs. 4200
What are the Education Details for HPPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Assistant Professor: Medical qualification and PG Degree
- Radiation Safety Officer: PG Degree in physics + Post M.Sc Diploma in Radiological/ Medical Physics
- Drug Inspector: Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or similar, check official notification for details
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: Degree in Ayurveda
- Agriculture Development Officer: BSc and MSc Agriculture
- Director: Bachelor's Degree. Check Official Notification for further details.
- Law officer: Bachelor's Degree in Law.
- Senior Planning Draughtsman: B.Tech in Planning or B.Arch for further details please, Check Official Notification.
- Sub Editor: Bachelor's in Journalism or PR or PR & Advertising
What is the Age Limit for the HPPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 45 years for all posts
- Maximum: 56 years for Director
- Relaxations as per GOI rules.
What is the Experience required for the HPPSC Recruitment 2018?
What is the Selection Procedure for HPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Assistant Professor: 3 years after PG.
- Radiation Safety Officer: 12-month Internship
- Director: 5 years
- Law officer: 5 years
- For other posts, there is no mention of any experience
- A screening test, examination and Personality test.
You can't just miss:
CSIR Recruitment 2018 for Scientist jobs in NOI
APPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 62 Assistant Professor Jobs
What is the Application Procedure?
- To apply for the job, just visit the link below.
- Here, you'll be redirected to the Application form.
- First of all, register yourself, if you're a new user.
- Now, log in using your unique Reg No. and Password.
- Now fill in the application form.
- Upload your relevant documents in the mentioned format.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
- Also, take a print out of it, (just in case)you need it in future.
How to download the HPPSC Admit Card?
The HPPSC Recruitment 2018 admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below. You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the admit card. Download the admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 20th June 2018
- Last Date: 19th July 2018, 11:59 PM
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of HPPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Professor vacancy, ayurvedic medical officer vacancy, law officer vacancy and other HPPSC vacancies. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or Assistant professor jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state govt job notification or HPPSC Results. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!!