HPPSC Recruitment 2018-Apply for 31 Law Officer, Lecturer and other posts in HPPSC
M.Phil, LLB, Ph.D., PG
Himachal Pradesh, India
|| Rs. 34,800
Jobs for M.Phil, LLB, Ph.D., PG
| IBPS Recruitment ||Specialist Officer||As per Rules||26/11/2018|
| Nabakrushna Choudhury Centre for Development Studies Recruitment ||Research Associate, Field Investigator, Research assistant jobs||Rs.50,000||27/11/2018|
| CSIR Recruitment ||Project Assistant||25,000||29/11/2018|
| GPSC Recruitment ||Psychiatric, Microbiologist, Radiologist, ENT, Pathologist||Rs.67700 – 208700||30/11/2018|
| Allahabad High Court Recruitment ||Judicial jobs||Rs.51550-63070/-||03/12/2018|
| Manipur PSC Recruitment ||principal||Rs.37400-67000/-||05/12/2018|
| Government of Jharkhand Recruitment ||Training Coordinator, Block Coordinator, Accountant||Rs.35,000||05/12/2018|
| IIT Delhi Recruitment ||Junior Engineer, Medical Officer Jobs, junior lab assistant, Junior superintendent, Junior Assistant, Assistant Registrar, Library Information Assistant||Rs. 1,77,500||10/12/2018|
| SSB Odisha Recruitment ||Lecturer||Rs.9300-34800/-||11/12/2018|
| Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment ||Consultant||As per rules||15/12/2018|
| ASRB Recruitment ||Head||Rs.37400-67000/-||17/12/2018|
| Dr. YSR Horticultural University Recruitment ||Assistant Professor||Rs. 39100||17/12/2018|
| Delhi High Court Recruitment ||Judicial jobs||Rs.56100-177500/-||22/12/2018|
| RAJ High Court Recruitment ||Civil Judge||Rs.27700-44770/-||05/01/2019|
Jobs for Lecturer, LAW
Are you in search of Govt jobs in Himachal Pradesh? If you are looking for well paid and reputable jobs in HP, then HPPSC Recruitment 2018 is an ideal opportunity for you. This HPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification is for Law officer, Lecturer and other jobs in HPPSC. Read the full notification to know the Eligibility Criteria, Selection and Application Procedure of HPPSC Recruitment 2018.
The Job will be based in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission and mode of Application is online.
HPPSC Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 31 vacancies for Law Officer, Lecturer and other posts.
Let's learn about the different vacancies for different posts:
Don't you want to know the Salary details for HPPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Dept. of Ayurveda, HP
- Lecturer (Sanskrit) Class I (Gazetted): 01 UR
- Dept. of Personnel(Secretariat Administrative Services) HP
- Law Officer(English) Class II (Gazetted): 05[UR-02, SC-01, OBC-01, UR EX-SM-01]
- Dept. of Labour and Employment HP
- Law Officer Class II (Gazetted): 01 UR
- Dept. of Home(Prosecution) HP
- Assistant District Attorney Class I (Gazetted): 24[20+04 Backlog Post]
What is the Education Qualifications Required for HPPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Lecturer (Sanskrit) Class I (Gazetted): Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Rs. 5000 GP.
- Law Officer(English) Class II (Gazetted): Rs. 14,700 pm.
- Law Officer Class II (Gazetted): Rs. 10,300 to Rs. 34,800 + GP Rs. 4400
- Assistant District Attorney Class I (Gazetted): Rs. 25,000 pm
What is the age requirement for the job?
- Lecturer (Sanskrit) Class I (Gazetted): You must have a Masters degree in Sanskrit along with M.Phill or Ph.D in Sanskrit with 55% Marks in the PG Degree.
- Law Officer(English) Class II (Gazetted): You must have a degree in Law or Similar.
- Law Officer Class II (Gazetted): You must have a degree in Law or Similar.
- Assistant District Attorney Class I (Gazetted): You must have a degree in Law
What is the experience required for this job?
- Maximum: 45 Years
- Relaxations as per GOI rules
What is the Selection Procedure for the HPPSC Recruitment 2018?
- Law Officer(English) Class II (Gazetted): 5 yr. experience as Advocate.
- Law Officer Class II (Gazetted): 3 yr. experience.
- Assistant District Attorney Class I(Gazetted): 2 Yr. experience as Advocate.
How to download the admit card?
- The selection will be based on a Screening Test, Written Examination, Personality Test and Final Selection.
The admit card will be available on the official website. You can also download it from Jobsali.in in due course of time.
You just can't miss:
UKSSSC Recruitment 2018
PPSC Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for the HPPSC Recruitment 2018?
What are the essential dates of the HPPSC Recruitment 2018?
- The application procedure is very easy, just click Apply now below this article.
- You'll be straightway redirected to the Application page.
- Here go to "Current Page" and select your desired post.
- It is advised that you read the information very carefully and then click on "Apply Online"
- Now Register and submit.
- Follow it with login with the same and fill in the application form.
- Upload the documents as mentioned.
- Pay the Application fee (e-challan-PNB)
- UR/OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/ OBC (OF H.P): Rs. 100/-
- EX-SM of H.P: Nil.
- Submit the Hard copy of the online recruitment application along with attested copies of the necessary documents on the day of Screening.
- Application Starts: 2nd May 2018
- Application Ends: 21st May 2018, 11: 59 pm
Hence this was a detailed description of the HPPSC Recruitment 2018 for Law Officer, Assistant Assistant District Attorney and other vacancies. If you are interested in more such HPPSC jobs or state govt jobs other govt jobs in Himachal Pradesh then simply like us on social media handles. You can also subscribe to our email notification to get the latest notification instantly on your phone. Feel free to comment and ask your queries.