HSSC Recruitment 2018 for 7110 Sub Inspector vacancies
Are you looking for Haryana Govt jobs? Have you checked out the latest notification by Haryana Police Recruitment 2018? Have you checked out the Haryana SI Recruitment 2018? As per HSSC Recruitment 2018 applicants are invited to apply for the post of police under Haryana Police Recruitment 2018. The HSSC Recruitment 2018 is a brilliant opportunity for prestigious Haryana Govt jobs. Read on further below for Haryana Police salary, Haryana Police qualifications, and Haryana Police jobs application forms. The Last date to apply online is 28th May 2018.
HSSC Recruitment 2018 total vacancies:
There are 7110 vacancies for Sub Inspector jobs in Haryana
Different vacancies for different posts:
- CAT.No. 1: 5000 Posts for Male Constable (General Duty)
- (UR-2300, SC-900, BCA-700, BCB-400, ESM-GEN-350, ESM-SC-100, ESM-BCA-100, ESM-BCB-150)
- CAT No. 2: 1147 Posts for Female Constable (General Duty)
- (UR-528, SC-206, BCA:161, BCB=92, ESM-GEN-8o, ESM-SC=23, ESM-BCA=23, ESM-BCB=34)
- CAT No.3: 500 Posts for India Reserve Battalion of Haryana State Male Constable
- (UR:23O,-SC=90, BCA=70, BCB=40, ESM-GEN=3S, ESM- SC:10, ESM.BCA=10, ESM.BCB=15)
- CAT No.4: 400 Posts for Sub Inspector Male
- (UR-184, SC-72, BCA-56, BCB=32, ESM-GEN=28, ESM-sc=8 ESM-BCA=8, ESM-BCB=12)
- CAT No.5: 63 Posts for Sub Inspector Female
- (Gen=29, SC=12: BCA=09, BCA=1, BCB=5, ESM_GEN=4, ESM_SC=I, ESM_ ESM-BCB-02)
What is the Salary Details for the HSSC Recruitment 2018?
- The Salary is Rs.21,700 to Rs.69,100
- For CAT 4,5: Rs. 35,400 to Rs.1,12,400
What is the Education Qualification for HSSC Recruitment 2018?
- You should be a 12th Pass
- You should have studied Hindi or Sanskrit up to class 10th or Matric.
- For Cat: 4,5 : You should be a Graduate and must have Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Matric.
What are the Physical Qualifications for HSSC Recruitment 2018?
- Height-170 cms(UR), 168cms (Reserved)
- Chest-[UR-83 cms (Unexpanded), 87cms (Expanded)], [Reserved-81 cms (Unexpanded), 85cms (Expanded)]
- Height-158 cms(UR), 156cms (Reserved)
What is the Age requiremt for HSSC Recruitment 2018?
Age (As on 1st April 2018)
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- Relaxations as per govt rules.
- For CAT-4,5: Min=21 Years, Max=27 years
What is the selection Procedure for the Haryana Police Recruitment 2018?
- The selection will be based on Knowledge test, Physical screening test, and other criteria deemed fit by HSSC.
You just can't miss:
Assam Police Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for the Haryana Police Recruitment 2018?
- To fill in your application form, Upload all the relevant documents and submit it.
- Application fee:
- CAT-1,2,3: Gen(MALE/ Female of Other state)-Rs100, Female of Haryana- Rs.50, SC/ST Male: Rs.25, SC/ST Female: Rs.13
- CAT-4,5: Gen(MALE/ Female of Other state)-Rs150, Female of Haryana- Rs.75, SC/ST Male: Rs.35, SC/ST Female: Rs.18
- Ex-servicemen of Haryana: Nil
- Carry the printout along with other documents mentioned for document verififcation.
What are the Important Dates?
- Online Application opens: 28th April 2018
- Online Application Ends: 28th May 2018
- Last date to pay the fee: 30th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of govt jobs in Haryana Recruitment 2018 for Sub-Inspector jobs. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state government jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or state government job notification. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!