HSSC Recruitment 2018-vacancy for fire operator cum driaver jobs
fire operator, Driver
|| Rs. 5,200 to Rs.20,200
Jobs for fire operator, Driver
|HPPSC||Computer Operator, Peon, Driver, Stenographer, Clerk||? 10300-34800/-||23/01/2019|
|Kerala PSC||Clerk, Driver, constable||Rs.42500-87000/-||30/01/2019|
|JK High Court||Stenographer, Driver, Sweeper, data entry operator, Accounting Clerk||Rs.9300-34800/-||03/02/2019|
|JK High Court||Stenographer, Driver, Sweeper, data entry operator, Library Assistant||Rs.34800||03/02/2019|
The Haryana Staff selection commission, HSSC, has released notification for fire operator cum driver jobs in Haryana. There are 1646 vacancies in the HSSC Recruitment 2018. If you are looking for govt jobs in Haryana or SSC jobs, then this is a great opportunity for you. The application has been published on 28th March 2018. You can start filling the application form on 6th April 2018. The last for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2018 is 6th May 2018.
The job will be located in Panchkula, and you can only submit the form via online mode.
HSSC recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 1646 posts in HSSC recruitment 2018.
Different vacancy for different posts:
- Your salary scale will be from Rs. 5,200 to Rs.20,200 plus GP of Rs.2,400
- First of all, you should be 10+2 pass
- Besides that, you must have a driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle(HMV)
- Finally, you must have studied Hindi or Sanskrit up to class 10th or more than that.
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 54kg
- Chest: 32"(Inches) unexpanded
- 34"(Inches) expanded with no clothes.
- Eyesight: 6/6 without glasses
- 6/6 without glasses or with glasses for people above 45 years of Age.
- Must not be color blind
- Must have passed firefighting course from a govt. recognized institute.
Age(As per Govt. orders)
- Minimum: 17years
- Maximum: 42 years
- The Maximum age limit for Widow, Legally separated women, divorcee, deserted women and unmarried women is up to 47 years as per govt. norms.
- First of all, you'll have to appear for a written examination of 90 marks.
- Then there will be socio-economic criteria for which 10 marks are reserved.
- finally, submit the print out of the application form at the time of documents verification.
- Carry along with you, self-attested Xerox and original copies of your documents and ID Proofs for document verification.
- Visit the website: http://recruitment-portal.in/HRSSC.html
- Here you'll have to register yourself
- Take a print out of the registration no. and Password.
- Now, fill in the application form with the relevant details.
- Now, select the mode of payment for payment of fees(e-challan or online)
- Take a print out of the e-challan form if you want to submit through offline mode.
- You can make the payment through the banks available on the payment sites.
- Female of Haryana resident: Rs.50
- SC/BC/EBPG OF Haryana: Male-25, Female-13
- Ex-serviceman of Haryana: Nil
Finally, take a print out of the application form and keep it safe with yourself for future references.
HSSC Online Application Starting Date: 6th April 2018
Last Date: 6th May 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of HSSC recruitment 2018
notification for Fire operator and driver jobs in Haryana. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the Haryana latest employment news or Govt jobs in Haryana 2018
or driver jobs Haryana 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, SSC jobs, and all other Central Government jobs in Haryana
. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best
[wpsm_comparison_table id="1" class="hover-col1 center-table-align"]
More Latest Jobs in Haryana SSC
| Haryana SSC||Teacher||Rs.142400||28/01/2019|
| Haryana SSC||Technical Assistant, Librarian, Computer Operator, Group Instructor, Store Keeper, Instructor, Junior Programmer||Rs. 1,12,400||18/02/2019|
| Haryana SSC||Junior Engineer||Rs.35400/-||05/03/2019|