India Post Recruitment 2020 - Staff Car Driver Jobs
Last Updated: 13-Sep, 2020
India Post Recruitment 2020
Mail Motor Service, Post Office Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 05 Staff Car Driver Jobs (Ordinary Grade), General Central Service, Gr-C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Hyderabad Post office Staff Car Driver Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Hyderabad Post Office Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may apply for this Post Office Hyderabad Post Office Staff Car Driver Jobs 2020 in the prescribed format of application before 19 Aug 2020 (5:30 PM)
Staff Car Driver
- Must be 10th pass from a recognised board
- Should possess a valid Driving license for Light & Heavy Motor vehicles with Knowledge of Motor Mechanism ( Should be able to remove minor defects of Vehicle )
- Minimum 3 years of Experience of Light & Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- 18 - 27 Years of age as on 19-08-2020
- Total - 05 ( Gen-02, OBC-01, EWS-02 )
- ₹ 19,900/- ( Level-2 of pay Matrix as oer 7th CPC )
Selection for this Staff Car Driver jobs in Post Office Hyderabad will be made on the basis of Written exam and Driving Test.
How To Pay Application Fee
There's no application fee for this Hyderabad Post Office Recruitment 2020
How to apply for this Post Office Hyderabad Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Download application form attached with the official notification
- Step 2: Send the duly filled application form to the address specified below along with all the relevant documents
- NOTE: Read the official Post Office Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 notification completely before you apply online
Address to send Hyderabad Post Office Driver Jobs application form
Mail Motor Service,
Koti, Hyderabad- 500 095
Application should be enclosed with self-attested copies of all the relevant documents and should be sent by speed post or Registered Post
Do you wish to get updates of Post Office Hyderabad Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regulate updates of all the latest Post Office Jobs.