ICAR Recruitment 2018 - Apply for 10 Young Professional vacancies in IIVR, Varanasi
Administration, Young Professionals
Diploma in Technology, Diploma in Engineering, B.Agri
|| Rs. 25,000
Jobs for Diploma in Technology, Diploma in Engineering, B.Agri
ICAR or Indian Council of Agricultural Research is famous for its job vacancies around the country. It's one of the most talked about Institution in India. This time yet again this prestigious organization has come out with 10 vacancies for various Young Professional vacancies in the ICAR Recruitment 2018. If you are looking for govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh then why wait? Have you already checked this out? If not then check it out here. The last date to apply for the post is 5th May 2018. So don' wait and apply today. Read the article to check out important highlights of the job.
The job will be based in Shahanshapur, Varanasi and you can apply via offline mode.
ICAR Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 10 vacancies for the ICAR Recruitment 2018.
What are the Different vacancies for different posts?
- CRP on Hybrid Technology (Tomato) - 01
- 'NICRA' - 04
- Division of Vegetable Production - 01
- RRS - Sargatia, Kushinagar - 02
- Administration - 02
Don't you want to know the Salary details for ICAR Recruitment 2018?
- Young Professional - I: Rs. 15,000 Per Month (Fixed)
- Young Professional - II: Rs. 25,000 Per Month (Fixed)
What are the educational qualifications you require for the ICAR Recruitment 2018?
- CRP on Hybrid Technology (Tomato) - You must be a post graduate in Agricultural Science/ Plant Breeding/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Plant Physiology.
- 'NICRA' - You must be a post graduate in Agricultural Science/ Plant Breeding/ Horticulture/ Vegetable Science/ Plant Physiology.
- Division of Vegetable Production - You must be a graduate in Agricultural Science.
- RRS - Sargatia, Kushinagar - You must be a graduate in Agricultural Science/ Horticulture
- Administration - You must be a Diploma in Engg./ Tech. (Civil/ Mech.)
What is the Age requirement for the ICAR Recruitment 2018?
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 35 Years
- Relaxations will be as per govt rules.
What is the Selection procedure for the ICAR Recruitment 2018?
- The Selection will be on the basis of written test and personal interview.
Hey guys, you have to check these out.
CSIR-IHBT Recruitment 2018
How to apply for the job?
- Fill in the Application Bio-data.
- Attach your photograph on it and bring all the original copies of the educational qualifications and the Application Biodata for the interview.
Let's recall some of the Important Dates for the job. Shall We?
- Application Begins on: 24th April 2018.
- The last date to submit the application: 5th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed information of ICAR Recruitment 2018 for Administrator and other vacancies 2018. So if you are interested in more such Agriculture jobs or latest Uttar Pradesh govt jobs then stay tuned to JobsAli.in. You can also like and subscribe to our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media pages to stay updated with the Assam careers. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay abreast of the Latest Govt jobs. All the Best!