ICF Recruitment 2018 - Senior Clerk / Junior Clerk Jobs in Sports Quota
Integral Coach Factory - ICF Chennai Recruitment 2018 notification has been issued for filling 10 Sports Quota Vacancies in Level 2 and Level 5 of PayScale. These ICF Sports Quota Vacancies are available for Hockey and Volleyball. Educational Qualification, Sports Achievements, Method of application, Selection Procedure have been explained below in detail. Interested in Indian Railway Jobs? If Yes, read this notification completely and apply for this ICF Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates can submit the application form before 21st September 2018
Details of ICF Recruitment 2018 - 04/2018
|Sports & Position
||Level 5 (Rs.29200/-)
||Level 2 (Rs.19900/-)
|Hockey (Men) - Forward, Midfielder
|Volleyball (Men) - Attacker
|Volleyball (Women)- Attacker, Centre Blocker, Setter, Libero, All-rounder
Job Location - Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Method of application - Offline
ICF Chennai Vacancy notification - 04/2018
What are the educational Requirements for this ICF Sports Quota Jobs?
- Senior Clerk - Degree from a recognised university
- Junior Clerk / Technician - 12th pass with 50% marks (OR) ITI/Act Apprenticeship in relevant engineering trades
What is the Age Limit to apply for thus ICF Chennai Recruitment 2018?
Between 18 to 25 years of age as on 01-01-2019
What are the Sports Norms to apply for this Sports Quota Jobs in Railway?
- Level 5 with pay Rs.29200/-
- Must have represented the Country in Olympics Games (Senior Category) (OR)
- Gained atleast 3rd Position in World Cup (Junior /Senior Category) / World Championship (Junior / Senior) / Asian Games (Senior Category) / Common Wealth Games (Senior Category)
- Level 2 with Pay Rs.19900/-
- Must have represented the country in Work Cup (Junior / Senior) / World Championship (Junior / Senior) / Asian Games (Senior) / Common Wealth Games (Senior) (OR)
- Atleast 3rd position n Commonwealth Championship (Senior / Junior) / Asian Championships / Asia Cup (Junior / Senior) / South Asian Federation Games (Senior) / USIC championships (Senior) (OR)
- Atleast 3rd Position in Senior / Youth / Junior National Championships (OR)
- Atleast 3rd Position in National Games organized under the aegis of Indian Olympics Association (OR)
- At least 3rd Position in All India Inter-University Championship organized under the ageis of Association of Indian Universities (OR)
- 1st Position in the Federation Cup Championship (Senior)
What is the application fee structure for this ICF Chennai Recruitment 2018?
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/Persons with Disability (PWD), Minorities and Economic Backward Classes - Rs.250/- (Refundable if appeared for Trials)
- All other categories - Rs.500/-
The application fee for this ICF Recruitment 2018 should be paid through Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA&CAO/ICF payable at Chennai
How will be the ICF Sports Quota Selection Procedure?
Selection for these posts will be made on the basis of Sports Trial and Interview.
How to apply for this ICF Chennai Recruitment 2018?
- Download application form from the link given below in A-4 size GSM Bond paper
- Fill the application form completely
- Send the application form along with copies of all the relevant documents & Demand Draft / IPO
- The application can be sent by post or by hand
Address to send the Application form
ASSISTANT PERSONNEL OFFICER/RECRUITMENT,
INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY,
CHENNAI - 600 038.
The envelope should be superscribed as "Application for Sports Recruitment (Open Advertisement)" in Block letters
What are the important dates to remember in this ICF Recruitment 2018?
- Last date to submit application form - 21-09-2018 (5:00 pm)
We have sorted out the most important details of this ICF Recruitment 2018 to bring it to you as a short notification. Never wait for last days to apply for any of the jobs, the chances of website slowing will be high because a lot of job aspirants will be applying for this Indian ICF Chennai Vacancy. Apply as early as possible. Stay Updated with all the Latest Indian Railway Jobs 2018 by joining us in any of the social media platforms given below or by subscribing to our e-mail notification. Your suggestions and Queries are highly valuable to improve our service, Kindly type it in the comment box below. All the Best...