ICMR Recruitment 2018 for 71 Assistant, PA and UDC Jobs in Delhi
ICMR has released invitations to fill up the 71 Posts for Assistant, Personal Assistant, and Upper Division Clerk jobs If you are interested then you have to apply online for this job. If you've been on a lookout for clerical or Assistant jobs in Delhi, then do not miss out on this brilliant opportunity for a govt job in Delhi. Read on for ICMR Recruitment 2018 details.
The job will be based in Delhi and you have to apply via online mode.
ICMR Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
- Assistant: 04
- Personal Assistant: 03
- Upper Division Clerk: 64
What are the Salary Details?
- Assistant/ Personal Assistant: Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400
- Upper Division Clerk: Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100
What are the Education Details?
- Assistant: You must have a Bachelor's degree in any subject( 3 years regular), with Computer Proficiency(MS Office/ PowerPoint)
- Personal Assistant: You must have a Bachelor's degree in any subject, with Computer Proficiency. Also, you must have 120 WPM Typing speed in shorthand Writing(Hindi/Eng)
- Upper Division Clerk: You must have a degree in any subject, with Computer Proficiency. Also, you must have 35 WPM Typing speed in Engish and 30 WPM Typing Speed in Hindi on the computer.
What is the Age Limit?
- Assistant/ Personal Assistant: 30 Years
- UDC: 18 to 27 Years
What is the Selection Procedure?
The selection will be on the basis of Online Computer Based Exam.
Hey guys, have you checked out these latest jobs?
IOP Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 02 Lower Division Clerk vacancies
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for Clerk and Junior Assistant jobs
What is the Application Procedure?
- Interested candidates need to visit the website by clicking on the Apply Button.
- Here, you have to fill in the application form as per rules in the official notification.
- Pay your application fess online:
- UR/ OBC: Rs. 300
- Others: No charges.
- Now, submit the form online and take a print out for future references.
How to Download the Admit Card?
The Admit Card for this job shall be updated on the official notification. You can download it by visiting the official notification. You can also visit our website to download the admit card on the release date.
What are the Important Dates?
- Application Begins: 4th June 2018, 10: 00 AM
- Application Ends: 9th July 2018, 6: 00 PM
- Last Date to Pay fees: 10th July 2018, 6:00 PM
Hence this was a detailed description of ICMR Recruitment 2018 notification for the post of Assistant, PA and UDC Jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending clerk jobs, Delhi government jobs, or Central Govt jobs, for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of ICMR jobs, and all other ICMR Recruitment 2018 jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!