Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited - ICSIL Recruitment 2017
notification has been issued for the post of Labour Welfare Officer/Consultant on contract basis. Educational Qualification, Experience Requirements, Method of application, selection Procedure and all other details of this ICSIL Jobs have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this ICSIL Labour Officer Vacancy notification carefully before applying. Candidates seeking Govt jobs in Delhi
and those who are interested in applying for this post have to apply offline or through ICSIL Online application
Details of ICSIL Recruitment 2017
Name Of Post: Labour Welfare Officer / Consultant
No of Vacancy: 01
Type of job - Contract Basis
- Candidates must have completed Graduation or MSW from a recognised university
- Those who are willing to apply for this ICSIL Labour Welfare Officer Vacancy 2017 must have Minimum 20 years of practical experience in labour welfare work, industrial relations or personal Management in Govt Labour Department/Manpower Department/Service Tax Department/PSU
Method of application: Online or Offline
Age Limit: Must be above 50 years of age
How will be the ICSIL Labour Welfare officer Selection Procedure?
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of shortlisting and Interview. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of educational and Experience. Only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview which will be held at ICSIL office in New Delhi
How to apply?
Those who are willing to apply for this ICSIL Jobs have to apply online through the official website: www.icsil.in or can download the application form and send the duly filled application form to the address given below
• Access website
• Click on the heading "careers"
• And then click on "Advertisement for the Post of Senior Labour Welfare Officer/ Consultant purely on contract basis"
• Those who are willing to apply online can click on " Click here to Apply Online job id 244" and fill the ICSIL Online application
• Those who are willing to apply offline can click on "Click-to-Download-ICSIL-Application-Form" and download the application form
Address to send application form
Front Desk Officer Sub.O.P. Yadav,
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL),
Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office,
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase- III,
Last date to submit ICSIL Online application form - 11-09-2017
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on ICSIL Recruitment 2017 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs in Delhi. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below