ICSIL Recruitment 2018: Walk in for 311 Medical/Paramedical vacancies
This is perhaps the most rewarding government job you have been always looking for. This is because this ICSIL Recruitment 2018 has vacancies for an 8th pass, 10th pass, and even MBBS graduates. If you are interested in this job then read all the details here. Check if you are eligible for this ICSIL Recruitment 2018 and apply today.
The job will be based in Delhi and you can submit your application via online mode.
ICSIL Recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
There are 311 vacancies in the ICSIL Recruitment 2018.
What is the Name and number of vacancies for the posts?
- Psychiatrist: 05
- Medical Officer/ GDMO: 04 [Male - 02, Female - 02]
- Staff Nurse: 10 [Male - 03, Female - 07]
- ANM: 38
- Welfare Officer: 26
- Special Educator (Mentally retarded Children): 05
- Nursing Orderlies: 22 [Male- 12, Female - 10]
- House Aunties/ Male Care Givers: 201 [Male - 35, Female - 166]
What are the Salary Details for ICSIL Recruitment 2018?
- Psychiatrist: Rs. 55,224
- Medical Officer/ GDMO: Rs. 55,224
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 16858
- ANM: Rs. 13896
- Welfare Officer: Rs. 18332
- Special Educator (Mentally retarded Children): Rs. 18,332
- Nursing Orderlies: Rs. 13,896
- House Aunties/ Male Care Givers: Rs. 13,896
What is the Education Qualification required for ICSIL Recruitment 2018?
- For some posts, you must have an MBBS Degree and PG Degree from a recognised institute.
- For other posts you must be 8th pass or 10th pass.
- Refer the official notification for complete details.
What is the Age Limit for ICSIL Recruitment 2018?
- Psychiatrist: None
- Medical Officer/ GDMO: 32 years
- Staff Nurse: 18 to 25 years
- ANM: 18 to 32 years
- Welfare Officer: 30 years
- Special Educator (Mentally retarded Children): None
- Nursing Orderlies: 18 to 25 years
- House Aunties/ Male Care Givers: 25 to 45 years.
What is the Experience required for the job?
- You must be having relevant experience int he respective fields.
- Read the official notification to get to know all the details of the experiences required.
What is the Selection Procedure of ICSIL Recruitment 2018?
- Selection will be on the basis of Interview, Interaction, Typing test.
Hey Guys Don't Forget to apply these notifications also
BECIL Recruitment 2018: Apply for 20 Consultant vacancies in Delhi
ICMR Recruitment 2018 for 71 Assistant, PA and UDC Jobs in Delhi
What is the Application Procedure for ICSIL Recruitment 2018:
- You have to walk in for the interview along with self-attested and original documents to the interview venue.
- Don't forget to carry these documents in original and self-attested xerox copies for the interview.
- Your Application form, the Class 10th Certificate, 10+2 Certificate, Degree Certificate, Pan Card, Aadhar card, 1 Passport size photograph.
For more information visit the website by clicking on Source file link below.
How to download the Admit Card?
The admit card will be available at ICSIL Official Website. You can even download it from Jobsali.in by clicking the link below. The link will be updated once the admit cards are released. To keep abreast with it, it is advised that you keep visiting Jobsali.in regularly.
What are the Important Dates?
- Online application starts on: 6th July 2018
- Walk in Interview dates: 16th to 20th July 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of ICSIL Recruitment 2018 notification for Medical/Paramedical jobs. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending ICSIL jobs or for ICSIL Careers in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast of the latest Medical jobs, all India govt jobs, ICSIL vacancy, and all other Medical government jobs. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best!