Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited - ICSIL Recruitment 2017
notification has been issued for the posts of Clinical Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Staff Nurse, Psychiatrist, Vocational Training Instructor and Medical Officer/ GDMO. Educational Qualification, Experience requirements, Method of Application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this ICSIL jobs have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this ICSIL Notification carefully before applying. Candidates seeking Govt jobs in Delhi
and those who are interested in applying for any of this Instructor / Psychologist / Staff Nurse jobs have to apply online in the ICSIL Application format.
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited - ICSIL Jobs notification have been issued for 03 posts of Clinical Psychologist, 01 post of Occupational Therapist, 01 post of Physiotherapist, 08 posts of Staff Nurse, 01 post of Psychiatrist, 08 posts of Vocational Training Instructor and 02 posts of Medical Officer/ GDMO. Eligibility Conditions and other details of these ICSIL jobs have been given below. Those who are willing to apply for this Instructor / Psychologist / Staff Nurse jobs have to apply online before 30th June 2017.
Details of ICSIL Recruitment 2017
Name Of Post & Vacancy:
1. Clinical Psychologist - 03
2. Occupational Therapist - 01
3. Physiotherapist - 01
4. Staff Nurse - 08
5. Psychiatrist - 01
6. Vocational Training Instructor - 08
7. Medical Officer/ GDMO - 02
- Post 1, 5 & 7 - Rs 55224/-
- Post 2 & 3 - Rs.36816/-
- Post 4 & 6 - Rs.16468/-
- Post 1 - Masters Degree in Psychology and M. Phil in Medical & Social Psychology
- Post 2 - F.Sc./ Pre medical/ Higher Secondary with Science or Sr. Secondary with Science and Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Post 3 - 10th Pass and 3 years Diploma in Physiotherapy (OR) 10+2 or equivalent recognised Board/ with Science as subject and Degree in Physiotherapy
- Post 4 - 10th pass withA grade certificate in Nursing
- Post 5 - MBBS and Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma in Psychiatry
- Post 6 - 10+2 pass with Diploma/ Certificate of Training in the relevant discipline
- Post 7 - MBBS
- Kindly read the official ICSIL jobs notification for details regarding Experience
Method of Application - Online
Post 1 - Below 35 Years
Post 2 & 3 - Below 30 years
Post 4 - 18 to 25 Years
Post 5 & 6 - 25 to 35 Years
Post 7 - Below 32 years
How will be the selection procedure?
Selection for these Instructor / Psychologist / Staff Nurse jobs in Delhi will be made on the basis of education and experience. Selection will be made by an employee selection committee after scrutiny of document at ICSIL's office
How to apply?
Candidates willing to apply for this ICSIL Recruitment 2017 have to apply online through the official website of Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited: www.icsil.in
• Access website
• Click on the heading "Careers"
• Click on the advertisement "ONLINE APPLICATIONS FOR THE VARIOUS MEDICAL/PARA MEDICAL POSTS"
• Read the official ICSICL Notification carefully and follow the instructions and Fill ICSIL Online application form
Last date to submit ICSIL Application form - 30-06-2017
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on ICSIL Recruitment 2017 and regular updating of all the Latest Staff Nurse Jobs, upcoming government jobs in Delhi, details of upcoming bank jobs and syllabus details of upcoming bank exams or you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below