IDTR Recruitment 2020 - Apprentice Jobs
Last Updated: 24-Jul, 2020
IDTR Recruitment 2020
Indo Danish Tool Room - IDTR Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 28 Vacancies of Technician and Graduate Apprentice Jobs. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise IDTR Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this IDTR Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Interested candidates may register for this IDTR Jobs 2020 through online and attend the walk-in-interview on 24 Aug 2020.
- B.E./B. Tech/Diploma in Mechanical Engg. / Production Engg, / Industrial Engg./ Automobile Engg / 4 years Diploma in Tool and Die making
- Not Specified
- Total - 28 ( IDTR Jamshedpur-20, TRTC Patna-08 )
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice - ₹ 8000/-
- Graduate Apprentice - ₹ 9000/-
Selection for this IDTR Apprentice Jobs will be made on the basis of performance in the interview.
How To Pay Application Fee
There's no application fee for this IDTR Recruitment 2020
How to apply for IDTR Recruitment 2020?
- Step 1: Those who wish to attend the interview should register yourself at www.bopter.gov.in
- Step 2: Attend the walk-in-interview at the venue specified below along with all the relevant documents
Date & Venue of IDTR Apprentice Interview
Date: 24-08-2020 (Monday)
Time: 9:00 AM
Tata Kandra Road, Gamharia
Jamshedpur 832 108
Candidates have to attend the interview along with originals and photo copies of Degree/Diploma certificate (Provisional certificate in case original is not available, Last semester / year mark sheet; Class X certificate; Aadhaar No; Two colour passport sized photographs ; Registration No. obtained at BOPT site
Do you wish to get updates of IDTR Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, Watsup etc and get regular updates of all the latest Apprentice Jobs notifications.