IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018- Apply For 30 Group 'A' Posts
Getting a govt job is not so easy but a dream all Indians cherish. This time the prestigious institution IIT Roorkee has released 30 Group 'A' vacancies in IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018. Have you already checked this out? If not then check out here and apply right now. Make the most of this brilliant opportunity. Read on further for more details of the IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018.
The job will be based in IIT Roorkee and you can apply via online mode.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018 vacancy information:
Total - 30 Group 'A' Posts.
Different Vacancy for Different Posts:
- Assistant Executive (Civil): 01 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer: 03 Posts
- Sr. Medical Officer (Psychiatrist): 01 Post
- Scientific Officer Grade II: 01 Post
- Chief Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Sports Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Sports Officer: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 03 Posts
- Counsellor: 02 Posts
- Assistant Registrar: 03 Posts
- Technical Officer: 04 Posts
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
What is the Salary for the job?
- Assistant Executive (Civil): Level-10
- General Duty Medical Officer: Level-10
- Sr. Medical Officer (Psychiatrist): Level-11
- Scientific Officer Grade II: Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100
- Chief Medical Officer: Level-12
- Sports Officer: Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100
- Assistant Sports Officer: Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100
- Deputy Registrar: Level-12
- Counsellor: Level-10
- Assistant Registrar: Level-10
- Technical Officer: Level-10, 11, 12
- Assistant Librarian: Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100
What are the Educational qualifications for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018?
- B.E./ B.Tech/ MBBS/ MD/MS/ ME/ MTECH/ MSC/ PhD or any master's degree in the relevant subject.
What is the Age limit for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018?
- Assistant Executive (Civil): 35 years
- General Duty Medical Officer: 35 years
- Sr. Medical Officer (Psychiatrist): 40 years
- Scientific Officer Grade II: 35 years
- Chief Medical Officer: 50 Years
- Sports Officer: 50 Years
- Assistant Sports Officer: 35 years
- Deputy Registrar: 50 Years
- Counsellor: 35 years
- Assistant Registrar: 35 years
- Technical Officer, Level- I: 35 years
- Technical Officer, Level- II: 40 years
- Technical Officer, Level- III: 50 Years
- Assistant Librarian: 35 years
What is the experience required?
- You must have relevant experience in your field ranging from 2 years and above. Check your particular years of experience from official notification.
What is The selection process for IIT Roorkee recruitment 2018?
- Candidates will be selected via Interview.
You just can't miss:
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018
UPSC Recruitment 2018
What is the examination fees for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018?
- General/ OBC: Rs. 100
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
- Send the Demand Draft in favour of Registrar, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee-247 667 payable at Roorkee.
How can you apply for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018?
- Just click "Apply" below
- Or you may visit the official website also.
- Select "Administration" and choose your desired post
- Click on "Apply Online"
- Complete your application form and submit it.
- Send the Self-attested copies of your documents along with a printout of application form to the following address:
Assistant Registrar (Recruitment), Establishment Services, James Thomason Building, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. Roorkee-247667
What are the Important Dates for IIT Roorkee Recruitment 2018?
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 7th May 2018
- End Date:31st May 2018
- The last date to submit the application: 8th June 2018.
Hence, this was a detailed description of jobs as General Duty Medical Officer, Registrar and other vacancies in IIT Roorkee. You can also like us on Social Media Handles to stay updated with the latest job notifications around the country. You can subscribe to our full email notifications and can also gather the further details from our social media accounts. Stay up-to-date with the Odisha govt jobs 2018 and write down your queries in the comment box below