IIT Roorkee recruitment 2018 for group b and group c jobs
The prestigious institution in India, IIT has released notifications for non-teaching staffs. IIT Roorkee recruitment 2018 for non-teaching staffs is a brilliant opportunity if you are looking for Group B and Group C jobs. If you are interested in non-teaching jobs in IIT, then please apply before 23rd April 2018. This post offers exciting salaries of up to Rs.1,12,400.
This job is based in IIT Roorkee, and you can only apply through online mode.
IIT Roorkee Recruitment vacancy details:
There are total 59 vacancies
Different vacancies for different posts:
- Junior Technical Superintendent: TOTAL 04 [UR-00,SC(new)-01, ST(new)-01, OBC(back log)-02, Divyang-01(HH)-PD]
- Junior Superintendent: TOTAL 17 [UR(back log)-06, UR(new)-01, SC(back log)-01, SC(new)-01, ST(back log)-01, ST(new)-01, OBC(back log)-05, OBC(new)-01, Divyang-01(LV)-PB]
- Junior Superintendent(Raj Bhasaha): TOTAL 01 [UR]
- Junior Engineer: TOTAL 04 [UR(Civil)-02, OBC(Civil)-01, OBC(Electrical)-01]
- Pharmacist: TOTAL 01[UR]
- Assistant Coach: TOTAL 01[UR]
- Junior Lab Assistant: TOTAL 11 [UR(back log)-03, UR(new)-02, SC(new)-01, ST(new)-01, OBC(back log)-04]
- Junior Assistant: TOTAL 19 [UR(back log)-07, UR(new)-03, SC(new)-02, ST(back log)-02, OBC(back log)-04, OBC(new)-01]
- Driver Grade II: TOTAL 01 [UR(back log)]
Salary details for Non-Teaching jobs in IIT:
- You will be paid according to the Level VI, Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400.
- Pharmacist: You will be paid as per Level V i.e Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 92,300.
- Rest posts will be paid as per Level III i.e Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 69,100.
Education Qualifications for IIT Roorkee recruitment 2018:
- Junior Technical Superintendent:
- You must have an M.SC or B.E/B.Tech or B.Sc in Electronics or Computer Science or Chemistry or Physics along with 2 years of experience.
- Or, you can have an MCA degree with 1-year experience.
- Or, you can have a Diploma in Engineering with 3 years experience plus Computer skills.
- Junior Superintendent:
- You need to have a Bachelor's or Masters degree with 2 years experience
- Besides that, you must have computer skills and secretariate skills.
- Junior Superintendent(Raj Bhasaha):
- You must have a pg in Hindi or a Bachelor's degree in English(or Vice versa)
- Or you should have had English as a mandatory subject in 12th standard
- Along with this, you must have a Bachelor's of Hindi.
- Finally, you must have 3 years of experience in translation.
- Junior Engineer:
- You must have a diploma in Civil or Electrical Engineering
- Besides this, you must have 3 years of experience.
- You must have studied Science as a compulsory subject in class 12th.
- Besides that, you must have a diploma or graduation in Pharmacy
- Finally, you must be registered with the Pharmacy Act 1948.
- Assistant Coach:
- You must have a graduate degree in Physical Education.
- Besides this, you must have a diploma in Coaching from NIS Patiala.
- Junior Lab Assistant:
- You must have a graduation degree in Physics, Chemistry, Maths or C.Sc.
- Or, you must have a diploma in C.Sc/Electrical/Civil.
- Finally, it is important that you must have computer skills.
- Junior Assistant:
- You must have a graduation degree in any field
- Along with this, you must have MS Office skills.
- Driver Grade II:
- You must be a 12th pass
- Besides that, it is mandatory that you have a valid driving license for heavy and light vehicles.
- Or, you must be a 12th pass and ITI plus have a driving license for heavy and light vehicles.
Age Limit(As on 23rd April 2018):
Group B: 18 to 32 years
Group C: 18 to 27 years
For relaxation details please visit the link http://nonteaching.iitr.ernet.in/Docs/ADVT_2018_01.pdf
Selection Procedure for IIT Roorkee recruitment 2018:
- There will be two exams Tier I and Tier II.
- If you qualify for Tier I exam, you'll be selected for Tier II exam.
- You will have to submit a DD of Rs.100 for UR and OBC category candidates in favor of:
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
- Payable at Roorkee
- You must visit the website https://www.iitr.ac.in/
- Here, go to recruitments and select "Other job openings"
- Here you will have to click on "non-teaching jobs"
- Click on "Apply Online" and register yourself.
- Log in with the Login Id and Password.
- Now fill out the application form.
- Now you can upload your relevant details in the prescribed format.
- Finally, take a print out.
- Send the print out along with self-attested xerox copies of your documents to the following address:
Assistant Registrar (Recruitment),
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee,
- You will have to send the hard copy of your documents via speed post or registered post in an A4 Sized envelope.
- Mention your "Application for the post of" over the envelope.
Online Application Starts: 26th March 2018.
Online Application Ends: 23rd April 2018.
Submit the hard copy of Application form: 30th April 2018.
Hence this was a detailed description of IIT Roorkee recruitment 2018 notification for non-teaching jobs in IIT. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the latest and trending group B & group C jobs or for fresh employment news in the year 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, Junior Superintendent jobs, pharmacist jobs, Driver jobs and all other IIT Non-teaching recruitment 2018. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best.