Indian Air force recruitment of Airmen Group 'X' and Group 'Y'
Group Y, Group X
Diploma in Engineering, Graduation / UG, 12th Pass
All over India
Jobs for Diploma in Engineering, Graduation / UG, 12th Pass
| RSMSSB Recruitment ||Investigator||Level - 10||23/02/2019|
| Sikkim PSC Recruitment ||Staff Nurse|| Rs. 9300-34800||23/02/2019|
| BISCOMAUN Recruitment ||manager, Salesman||Rs.30,000/-||24/02/2019|
| Jharkhand SSC Recruitment ||constable||Rs.20200||24/02/2019|
| WEBCSC Recruitment ||Clerk, Supervisor, Assistant||Rs.24,319||25/02/2019|
| FSSAI Recruitment ||manager, Director||Pay Scale-13||25/02/2019|
| BARC Recruitment ||Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk||Rs. 25,500||25/02/2019|
| APPSC Recruitment ||Group I||Rs. 93,780||26/02/2019|
| TN MRB Recruitment ||Nursing||Rs.14000/-||26/02/2019|
| Kolkata Police Recruitment ||civic volunteer||As Per Rules ||26/02/2019|
| JKSSB Recruitment ||technician, Staff Nurse||Level 4 to Level 7||27/02/2019|
| Govt of West Bengal Recruitment ||Purchase jobs||11,000||28/02/2019|
| OSSC Recruitment ||Sub Inspector||? 16880/-||28/02/2019|
| Delhi Public Library Recruitment ||Multi Tasking Staff||Rs.18000-56900/-||28/02/2019|
| MSPDCL Recruitment ||Group C, Group D||Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200||28/02/2019|
| E Court Recruitment ||Clerk||Rs.5700-24000/-||28/02/2019|
| NIREH Recruitment ||Technical Assistant, Technical, Lab Attendant||Rs.35400 – 112400||28/02/2019|
| PGCIL Recruitment ||field officer||40,000 – 120000||28/02/2019|
| DSSSB Recruitment ||Engineer||Rs. 9300-34800||01/03/2019|
| AIIMS Recruitment ||Group A, Group B||Rs. 37,400 - 67,000||05/03/2019|
| Gujarat High Court Recruitment ||Driver, Computer Assistant, Library Assistant||Rs. 49000||05/03/2019|
| APSC Recruitment ||Computer Operator||22,000 to 87,000||06/03/2019|
| Delhi High Court Recruitment ||Assistant||8th level||07/03/2019|
| IOCL Recruitment ||Apprentice||Rs. 10,453||07/03/2019|
| WBPSC Recruitment ||Controller, Assistant Director||Rs.52,000/-||11/03/2019|
| NA Recruitment ||Nursing Officer, Paramedical staff||Rs. 4600||12/03/2019|
| KPSC Recruitment ||Assistant||Rs. 52,650||12/03/2019|
| OPSC Recruitment ||Assistant Conservator of Forests, Forest Ranger||Rs. 56,100||14/03/2019|
| CCL Recruitment ||Sanitary Inspector, technician, Pharmacist||Rs. 31,852||19/03/2019|
| UPRVUNL Recruitment ||Junior Engineer||Rs. 44,900||21/03/2019|
| FCI Recruitment ||Typist, steno-typist, Engineer||11,100- 29,950||25/03/2019|
| APPSC Recruitment ||Assistant Statistical Officer||24,440 – 71,510||27/03/2019|
| APPSC Recruitment ||Forest Department Jobs||49,870||27/03/2019|
| Indian Railway Recruitment ||Paramedical staff, Non technical jobs, Level 1 jobs||As per rules||20/04/2019|
Jobs in All over India
| BSF ||constable||Rs.69,100/-||24/02/2019|
| SSC ||Junior Engineer||As per Rules||25/02/2019|
| FSSAI ||manager, Director||Pay Scale-13||25/02/2019|
| NYKS ||Volunteer||Rs.5000/-||03/03/2019|
| BSNL ||Junior Telecom Officer||Rs.40,500/-||12/03/2019|
| GAIL ||Executive trainee||Rs.1,80,000/-||13/03/2019|
| CWC ||Translator, Management Trainee, Assistant Engineer||Rs.1,60,000||16/03/2019|
| FCI ||Typist, steno-typist, Engineer||11,100- 29,950||25/03/2019|
| Indian Railway ||Paramedical staff, Non technical jobs, Level 1 jobs||As per rules||20/04/2019|
Indian Airforce Recruitment board has invited application from bachelor male candidates for the selection of Airmen in Group 'X' - technical and group 'Y'- Non-technical group for the selection test which will be held between 13th September to 16th September 2018. Candidate can apply online for air force job, can apply either in Group 'X' or Group 'Y' or on Both groups in a single application.
Salary as per Indian Airforce Recruitment notification:
- Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade)- Rs. 14,600/month
- Group Y (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician Trades) - Rs. 33,100/month +DA
- Group Y Medical Assistant Trade only - Rs. 26,900/month +DA
Educational Qualifications for Airmen selection in Indian Airforce Recruitment 2018:
- Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade) -
- Passed 12th or equivalent exam with Maths, Physics, and English with 50% marks. OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in engineering from a government-approved Polytechnic Institute.
- Group Y (Except Automobile Technician, GTI, IAF (P), IAF(S) and Musician Trades) -
- Passed 12th or equivalent examination in any streams with 50% marks
- Group Y Medical Assistant Trade only -
- Passed 12th or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 50% marks in total aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Age Requirement for Indian Airforce Recruitment 2018 for Airmen selection:
- Maximum - 21 Years or Born Between 14th July 1998 to 26th June 2002 (including both the days)
Physical Requirements for Indian AirForce Recruitment 2018:
- Height -Minimum acceptable height - 152.5 cm
- Chest - Min 5cm expansion
- Weight - Must be proportionate to height and age
- Hearing - Should be able to hear forced whisper from 6m distance from individual ears
- Dental - Min - 14 dental points
- Health - Free from any chronic, medical or surgical disability and etc. Please read the source file below for detailed information.
The selection will be held in four stages namely - Physical Fitness Test [PFT], Adaptability Test, Medical Examination and Online examination.
Hey, guys, have you applied for?
Indian Airforce AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2018 for 184 vacancies
NTPC Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for the Indian Airforce Recruitment 2018?
- You can apply online
- Or simply click apply below.
- Register if you are a new user.
- Then log in with your registration number and password.
- After that, fill up the application form
- Then upload your photo and signature.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 250 through online mode or E-challan at Axis Bank Branch.
Important Date for Applying Online:
- The application starts on 3rd July 2018
- Application ends on 24th July 2018
- Online examination date - 13th September to 16th September 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the latest Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 notification. If you want to know about more such jobs then stay tuned to this site. This site has updates of all the latest govt job notifications. You can like us on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms for more better updates about latest govt jobs in the country. Finally, All the Best!