Indian Army Online applications are invited for the posts of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA veterinary, Soldier Clerks/SKst and Soldier Tradesman. Educational Qualification, Physical Requirements, Eligibility Criteria, Application method, Procedure of selection and all other details of this Indian Army Recruitment 2017 have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this Indian Army jobs notification carefully before applying. Candidates interested to Join Indian Army have to apply online.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 - Overview
Indian Army jobs notification has been issued for filling vacancies in the trades of General Duty, Technical, Nursing, Clerks, and Tradesman. Candidates between 17.5 to 21 years of age can apply for the post of Soldier General Duty and those who have are between 17.5 to 23 years of age can apply for all other trades. Those who are willing to apply for this Indian Army Vacancy have to submit the online application form before 21st October 2017
Details of Indian Army Recruitment 2017
Name Of Post:
1. Soldier General Duty
2. Soldier Technical
3. Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner)
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary
5. Soldier Clerks / SKsT
6. Soldier Tradesman
No of Vacancy: Not Specified
Salary: Not Specified
- Soldier General Duty: 10th pass and 10+2 pass
- Soldier Technical: 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks
- Soldier Technical (Ammunition Examiner): 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with minimum 50% marks (OR) Three year Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/Electrical/Automobile/Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a recognised Institute
- Soldier Nursing Assistant/NA Veterinary: 10+2 pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks (OR) B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English simple pass
- Soldier Tradesman: 10th pass
- Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper & Mess Keeper): 8th pass
- Soldier (Clerks/SKT): 12th pass with 50% marks and should have studied English and Math/Acct/Bookkeeping in 12th or 10th
Location: Anywhere in India
Age Limit: As on 01-10-2017
Soldier General Duty - 17 ˝ to 21 Years (Born between 01-10-1996 and 01-04-2000)
All other Posts - 17 ˝ to 23 Years (Born between 01-10-1994 and 01-04-2000)
How will be the Indian Army Selection Procedure?
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Physical test and Interview.
How to apply?
Those who are willing to attend the Indian Army Rally have to apply online through the official website and register themselves for the rally. after registration candidates have to download the admit card before going for Indian Army Rally. Candidates who are having valid admit card only will be allowed for the rally
Candidates have to register at the official website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Starting of online registration - 07-09-2017
Last date for Indian Army Online registration - 21-10-2017
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on Indian Army Recruitment 2017 and subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs 2017. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below