Applications are invited by the Indian army to attend Army Recruitment Rally at Ghaziabad.Eligible Candidates can apply online for the Indian Army Recruitment 2018.Don't miss the opportunity to apply for Indian Army Jobs 2018, opportunity to enter Central govt jobs. For other details like eligibility for Indian Army Jobs 2018, educational qualification for the post, selection process, age limit and relaxations, exam fees & how to apply are provided below:
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Soldier Vacancies details:
Name of the post:
1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier Technical (Aviation & AmmunitionExaminer)
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant
4. Soldier SKT (StoreKeeper Technical) / Clerks
5. Soldier Tradesmen
Education Requirements for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
Candidates applying for soldier recruitment in the Indian army, soldier technical nursing assistant and for Indian Army Jobs 2018, should have completed class 20th and 10+2 from any recognised board/institution.
For Soldier Technical(All arms) and the older technical nursing assistant candidate should have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and math as the subjects.
For Soldier Clerk and SKT candidate should have completed 10+2 in any stream.
Age Requirement for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
1. For Soldier GD: - Interested candidate's age should be between 17.5 to 21 years OR they should be born between 01-10-1997 to 01-04-2001.
2. All Other Posts: - Interested candidate's age should be between 17.5 to 23 years of Age. OR they should be born between 01-10-1995 to 01-04-2001.
Physical Requirement: -
1. Height: -
(i) Candidate's Minimum Height for Soldier SKT/Clerk Posts should be 162 cms.
(ii) Minimum Height for all other posts is 170 cms.
- Candidate's chest should be minimum 77 cms with the expansion of 05 cms for all the Posts.
- Candidate's weight should be minimum of 50 kg for all the posts.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will have to go through various screening stages according to the post.Candidates qualifying minimum prescribed standards, will not guarantee selection since the selection process is based on the performance of the candidate higher than the minimum requirements laid down with a view to select the best for the Indian Army.
Applying Procedure for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidate have to Apply Online on the website
- Aspirants have to apply online by logging on to http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the notification for the post and click on Apply Online.
- Click on new registration and fill the registration form.
- After this, you will receive id and password in your email id.
- Login with the id password provided.
- Fill the application form and upload all the scanned documents required.Submit the Form.
- Take print outs of the online application form for future use.
- Make sure that the email id and mobile number provided are active. Also keep Adhaar card and valid admit card with you during the rally.
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
- Online application start date- 2nd March 2018
- Online application last date: 15th April 2018.
- Recruitment Rally - 1st may 2018 to 10th may 2018
Only Un-Married Men Candidates are eligible to apply for soldier recruitment in the Indian army, soldier technical nursing assistant and other Indian Army Jobs 2018 mentioned above. Online Registration is mandatory for all candidates to participate in Recruitment Rally.The candidate selected will be on a probation period for 2 years.
All eligible candidates can properly check their eligibility and apply for soldier recruitment in the Indian army, soldier technical nursing assistant and other Indian Army Jobs 2018 mentioned.Stay tuned with "JobsAli.in" for more central govt jobs.
More Latest Jobs in Indian Army
| Indian Army||Lieutenant||Rs. 2,50,000||07/02/2019|
| Indian Army||Soldier Jobs||As per rules||14/02/2019|