Indian Army recruitment 2018 for Soldier jobs in Meghalaya
Jobs for Soldier Jobs
|Indian Army||Soldier Jobs||As per rules||14/02/2019|
The Indian Army has invited applications for the Army Recruitment Rally at Meghalaya. The candidates who are interested in Central Govt. jobs in Meghalaya must apply for the Indian Army recruitment 2018. This is a splendid opportunity for central govt. jobs in Meghalaya.Indian Army Vacancies are most sought after vacancies for govt. jobs in the country. The Indian Army recruitment 2018 has more than 100 vacancies. To know other details like eligibility for Indian Army Jobs 2018, educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit and relaxations and other details.
The job will be based in Meghalaya and you can apply online.
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 Soldier Vacancy details:
There are more than 100 vacancies for Indian Army recruitment 2018
Name of Posts for Indian Army Vacancies:
1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
2. Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant)
3. Soldier Technical
4. Soldier (SKT /Clk.)
5. Soldier Tradesmen
Education Qualifications for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
1. Soldier General Duty (GD)
- must have passed class 10th with at least 33% marks in all subjects and overall 45%.
- OR 12th Class pass
2. Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant):
- Must have passed class 12th with PCB + English with 40% marks in all subjects and overall 50% marks.
- OR should be a graduate in Botony/ Zoology/ Bioscience and English.
3. Soldier Technical:
- Must be 12th pass with PCM+English and 40% marks in all subjects and overall 50% marks.
4. Soldier (SKT/Clk.):
- Must be 12th pass with 50% in all subjects and 60% in total
5. Soldier Tradesmen:
Age Requirement for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
1. For Soldier GD: - Interested candidate's age should be between 17.5 to 21 years
2. All Other Posts: - Interested candidate's age should be between 17.5 to 23 years.
Physical Requirement: -
1. Height: -
- Minimum Height for Soldier SKT/Clk. and Soldier GD should be 160 cms.
- Minimum Height for all other posts is 157 cms.
- For Soldier (GD) the chest should be minimum 77 cms with the expansion of 10 cms. i.e. 77/88 cms.
- For all other posts, it should be minimum 77cms with the expansion of 05cm i.e. 77/82 cms.
- Minimum of 50 kg for all posts.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
- Running of 1.6Kms
- Time for Running:
- Group 1- 5 mins 30Sec
- Group 2- 5 mins 31 Sec to 5 min 45 sec.
- Jump: 9 Feet Ditch
- For 10 Pull-Ups you'll get 40 Marks
- Similarly, for 9 you get 33 Marks
- For 8 you get 27 Marks
- 7 you get 21 Marks
- 6 you get 16 Marks
- There will be a Medical screening test followed by a written exam.
Applying Procedure for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
- You have to apply online by logging on to http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the notification for the post and click on Apply Online.
- Click on new registration and fill the registration form.
- After this, you will receive login id and password in your email id or phone.
- Login with the id password.
- Fill the application form and upload your relevant documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the online application form for future.
- Make sure that the email id and mobile number provided are active. Also, keep Adhaar card and valid admit card with you during the rally.
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2018:
- Online application start date- 23rd March 2018
- Last date of online application- Not Mentioned
- Day of Rally: 22nd May 2018 to 24th May 2018
- The day on which medical examination and other tests will be held is - 25th May 2018
Only Un-Married Men Candidates are eligible to apply for soldier recruitment in the Indian army, soldier technical nursing assistant and other Indian Army vacancy 2018 mentioned above.
Hence this was a detailed description of Indian Army recruitment 2018 notification for Soldier Duty jobs in Meghalaya. Therefore, if you are interested in learning more about the Meghalaya latest employment news or Govt jobs in Meghalaya 2018 or Army jobs vacancies 2018, like us and follow us on social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest updates of government jobs, Army jobs, and all other Central Government jobs in Meghalaya. Apart from that, you are free to write your comments, queries, and doubts below this article. All the Best
More Latest Jobs in Indian Army