Indian Army Recruitment 2020 - Women Military Police
Last Updated: 29-Jul, 2020
Indian Army Recruitment 2020
Indian Army Women Military Police Recruitment 2020 notification has been issued for filling 99 Soldier General Duty Vacancies in Indian Army. Only Female candidates are eligible to apply for this Indian Army Recruitment 2020. Eligibility conditions, Category-wise Indian Army WMP Vacancy details, Method of application, Selection Procedure and all other details of this Indian Army Jobs 2020 have been explained below in detail.
Eligible candidates may apply for this Indian Army Women Military Police Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 27 Jul 2020 to 31 Aug 2020.
NOTE: Recruitment rallies for this Soldier General Duty Jobs are planned to be conducted at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Bangalore, Shillong and Pune.
Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)
- Minimum education qualification is Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject
- 17.5 - 21 Years of age ( Born between 01-10-1999 and 01-04-1993 )
- Total - 99
- Not Specified
Selection for this Soldier General Duty Women Military Force will be made on the basis of Physical Test, Medical Test and Written examination.
How To Pay Application Fee
There's no application fee for this Indian Army Recruitment 2020
How to apply for Indian Army Women Military Police Recruitment 2020
- Step 1: Eligible candidates have to register themselves at the official website - www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
- Step 2: After registration, admit card for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail.
- Step 3: All the candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card
Do you wish to get updates of Indian Army Women Military Police Recruitment 2020? If So, Subscribe to our e-mail alert or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram etc and get regular updates of all the latest Indian Army Jobs for 10th pass.