Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Apply for PC & SSC Officer jobs in Indian Navy Careers
Indian Navy careers have been a dream organization for millions of Indians around the country. Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 has brought out exciting vacancies with lucrative salaries. If you are interested in an Indian Navy career 2018 news or Indian Navy salary or Indian Navy job after graduation then quickly read below and grab this brilliant opportunity. All the details of the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 have been mentioned below.
The Job will be based in INA Ezhimala and you can only apply via online mode.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Overview:
This is the description of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for Officer posts in the country.
What is the Reservation Details?
What are the Salary Details for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018?
- Sub- Lieutenant - Rs. 56,100- Rs. 110700
- Lieutenant - Rs. 61,300 - Rs.120900
- Lieutenant Commander - Rs. 69,400 - Rs. 136900
- Commander - Rs.121200 - Rs. 212400
What are the Education Details for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018?
- If you are interested in applying for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 then you must have these qualifications:
- Must be in the final year of B.E./B.Tech/Integrated degree course from an AICTE approved institution.
- You must also have 60% marks until final year or semester V of regular B.E./B.Tech
How much is Age Limit for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018?
The Age Limit for the Indian Navy careers 2018 is as follows:
- Interested candidates must have been born between 02 Jul 1995 to 01 Jul 1998 including both the dates.
What is the Experience Required for the Indian Navy careers 2018?
How will the candidates be selected for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018?
- To select the candidates in the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 after Bachelor's of Engineering is as follows:
- Written Test,
- Physical Fitness Test,
- Medical Examination and
You can't just miss:
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 – Apply for Chef/Stewart & Hygenist job
UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 383 Vacancies in NDA
How to download the Indian Navy Admit Card?
The Indian Navy admit card can be downloaded from the website link given below (If required). You can also stay tuned to jobsali.in to not miss out the date of the release of the Indian Navy Admit card. Download the Indian Navy Admit card from the link attached below on the specified date.
How to Apply for the Indian Navy careers 2018?
- First, click on the Apply link below.
- You'll be directly redirected to the application page.
- Here fill up the Application form
- Upload your photo and signature as per the specified details.
- Pay the Application fee and submit your application
- Now take a print out of your Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 application form for further reference.
What are the Important Dates for Indian Navy Jobs after Bachelor's of Engineering?
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Application Begins: 30th June 2018
- The last date to submit Application: 30th July 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the notification of Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 for Officers Posts. If you are interested in more such jobs or other central government or state govt jobs then stay tuned to jobsali.in. You can even like us on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+ etc. so that you can share these essential job opportunities with your friends and close ones. You can even subscribe to our email job notification to stay absolutely abreast with the latest central government or Employment news in West Bengal notification or Indian Navyjobs. Apart from that feel free to write your comments, doubts, and queries below this post. All the Best!!!