Indian Navy invites applications for the post of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ Observer/ ATC entry of the Indian Navy (only for unmarried and eligible male and female candidates) for course commencing January 2019 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates should follow the rules of eligibility and should see the Nationality criteria mentioned below and should apply before 4th March for Indian Navy Recruitment/ Nausena Bharti online application 2018.
The eligible applicant can apply online for ATC/Observer/Pilot positions in Indian Navy. Don’t miss the opportunity to apply for pilot jobs in Indian navy. Other details like eligibility, educational qualification required, selection process, experience & how to apply are provided below:
Number of vacancies –19 positions
Name of the post: ATC/Observer/Pilot
Post wise vacancy-
- Pilot (Other than MR) (Male only)
- Sub Lieutenant (S Lt) – Rs 56100-110700, MSP Rs15500
- Lieutenant (Lt)-Rs 61300-120900, MSP 15500
- Lieutenant CDR (Lt Cdr) – Rs 69400-136900, MSP 15500
- Commander (Cdr) – Rs 121200-212400, MSP 15500
Education Requirement for Indian Navy Recruitment:
Applicants who have graduated in BE/ BTech or are in final year of Engineering Course in any specialization from a recognised university / educational institute with minimum 60% marks till 5th or till 7th semester, in regular or in integrated course respectively.
For ATC entry, the applicants must also have at least 60% aggregate marks in class 10th and 12th and a min of 60% marks in English in class 12th.
Age Requirement for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018:
- ATC – Should be born between 2nd Jan 1994 and 1st Jan 1998
- Observer- Should be born between 2nd Jan 1995 and 1st Jan 2000
- Pilot(MR) – Should be born between 2nd Jan 1995 and 1st Jan 2000
- Pilot (Other than MR) (Male only) – Should be born between 2nd Jan 1995 and 1st Jan 2000
Both dates are inclusive.
Experience required: None
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic performance for the SSB interview.
- The interview will last for 5 days consisting of two stages: Stage 1(1 day) and Stage2(4days).
- The shortlisted candidate recommended by SSBs and cleared PABT(For Pilots) and who are declared medically fit will be called for training.
Candidates need to follow the below steps for applying to Indian Navy :
- All eligible applicants have to fill an online application form available in www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates should keep a valid phone number and email id while filling the form
- Upload all the relevant scanned documents.
- Submit the form and take a print of the application form
Start date of online application: 11th Feb 2018
Last date for online application: 4th March 2018
SSB Interview dates (for shortlisted candidates): From May 18th to July 18th
Location of SSB Interview will be Bangalore
After getting granted the rank of Sub Lieutenant the candidates will be on a probation period of 2 years.
If an officer voluntarily withdraws from training then they will have to pay the cost of training which will be in whole or in part.
Candidates who fail to qualify flying training will not be retained in service.
Stay tuned with JobsAli.in for more pilot jobs in Indian navy.
- Experience Requirements fresher
indian navy recruitment
- Address Delhi, India