In search of well paid and prestigious govt jobs? Have you checked out the Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 yet? Indian Navy is one of the most prestigious and premiere Naval Organisation of our Country. If you're Looking for Indian Navy jobs then you must read this application and apply for Fireman jobs before the deadline of 19th May 2018. There are 95 vacancies for Fireman Grade I& II. Read the full post to know the Fireman Salary, Educational Qualifications, Application Procedure and other details of this job.
The job will be based in Mumbai and mode of application is online
INDIAN NAVY Recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 95 vacancies as per INDIAN NAVY Recruitment 2018
What Are the Reservations?
- UR - 48
- ST - 07
- ExSM- 09
Don't you want to know the Salary details for INDIAN NAVY Recruitment 2018?
- The Indian Navy Fireman Salary will be in the pay scale of Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200 Per month.
What is the Education Qualifications Required for INDIAN NAVY Recruitment 2018?
- You should have at least a Matriculation/10th/SSC Degree
- You must have good physical Fitness to Perform Strenuous Duties.
What is the age requirement for the job?
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 years
What is the Experience Required for the job?
What is the Selection Procedure for the INDIAN NAVY Recruitment 2018?
- The Selection for the job will be based on Physical Endurance Test and Written Test.
You just can't miss:
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 at Kargil for Soldier Jobs
Indian Army recruitment 2018 for Soldier jobs in Meghalaya
How to download the Admit Card?
The Admit card can be downloaded from the official website but you can also download it from this site when it is released. So keep abreast with Jobsali.in for latest updates.
How to Apply for the INDIAN NAVY Recruitment 2018?
- The application procedure is simple, just click Apply now beneath this article.
- You'll be straightway redirected to the Application page.
- Or you can visit https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Click on the notification and apply online.
- First Register and Then log in with your Registration No. and Password.
- Now fill in the Application form and Upload Photo and Signature.
- Finally, Submit it.
- There are no application fees for this job
- Take a print out of it for Future References.
What are the essential dates of the INDIAN NAVY Recruitment 2018?
- Starting Application: 30th April 2018
- Application Ends: 19th May 2018
Hence this was a detailed description of the INDIAN NAVY Recruitment 2018 for Fireman vacancies in Indian Navy, Mumbai. If you are interested in more such Defence jobs or FireMan jobs in Indian Defence Services then simply like us on social media handles. You can also subscribe to our email notification to get the latest notification instantly on your phone. Feel free to comment and ask your queries.