Indian Oil Corporation Limited - IOCL Recruitment 2017 notification has been issued for the post of Trade Apprentice in Tamilnadu, Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Educational Qualification, State wise & Trade Wise Indian Oil Apprentice Vacancy details, Application method, selection methodology and all other details of this Indian Oil Recruitment 2017 have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this OICL Apprentice jobs notification carefully before applying. Those who are interested in applying for this post have to apply online through the IOCL Official Website (Guidelines to apply online has been given below)
Indian Oil Recruitment 2017 - Overview
Indian Oil Corporation Limited - IOCL Jobs notification has been issued for filling 354 posts of Trade apprentice, out of which 57 posts are reserved for SC Candidates, 10 posts for ST Candidates, 93 Posts for OBC Candidates, 10 posts for PWD Candidates and 184 posts for General Category. State Wise IOCL apprentice vacancy details have been given below. Those who wish to enrol for this Apprentice Jobs have to apply online before 18th November 2017
Details of Indian Oil Recruitment 2017
Name Of Post: Trade Apprentice
No of Vacancy: 354
Salary/Stipend: As per Govt Rules + Rs.2500/-
Method of application: Online
Indian Oil Jobs Notification no: IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2017-18
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter): 10th pass with 2 year ITI in Fitter Discipline
- Trade Apprentice (Electrician): 10th pass with 2 year ITI in Electrician Discipline
- Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic): 10th pass with 2 year ITI in Electronic Mechanic Discipline
- Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic): 10th pass with 2 year ITI in Instrument Mechanic Discipline
- Trade Apprentice: Laboratory Assistant (Quality Control): Must have completed B.Sc with Physics, Maths, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry as subjects
Location: South India
Age Limit: As on 01-11-2017
Must be between 18 to 24 Years of age
State Wise Indian Oil Apprentice Vacancy 2017
1. Tamilnadu & Puducherry - 153
2. Karnataka - 69
3. Kerala - 46
4. Telangana - 42
5. Andhra Pradesh - 44
How will be the IOCL Apprentice Selection Procedure?
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Written test and Interview. 85% weightage will be given for the written exam and 15% weightage for Interview.
Written test will be of objective type with two hours of duration. The test consists of questions mainly related to the relevant discipline and also few questions to test General Knowledge, General Awareness and Reasoning ability
How to apply?
Those who wish to apply for this Indian Oil Recruitment 2017 have to apply online through the official website: www.iocl.com
• Access website
• Click on the option "Latest Job Openings" under the heading "CAREERS"
• And then click on "Apply online" link under the heading "Engagement of Trade Apprentices in Indian Oil (Marketing Division) - Southern Region"
• Follow the instructions and apply online
Application fees: Candidates are not required to pay any fees for this IOCL Recruitment 2017
Starting of online application - 01-11-2017
Last date to submit IOCL Online application form - 18-11-2017
Don't miss to read:
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on Indian Oil Recruitment 2017 and subscribe to any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the notifications of latest Govt jobs in Karnataka. You can write your doubts and queries in the comments box below