Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL) invites application for both Technical and Non-Technical Trade and also for Technician Apprentices in the Northern region for IOCL Recruitment 2018. IOCL provides an opportunity for Freshers, check the process below.Candidates can apply online for IOCL apprentice jobs 2018 if they are meeting the eligibility criteria. Job posted are available in Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Haryana, Rajasthan, Jammu & Kashmir, New Delhi, Punjab, Uttarakhand & Uttar Pradesh.
Number of IOCL vacancy -225 seats
IOCL Recruitment 2018 Details
Name of the posts
- Trade Apprentice Fitter
- Trade Apprentice Electrician
- Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic
- Technician Apprentice-Mechanical
- Technician Apprentice-Electrical
- Technician Apprentice-Instrumentation
- Technician Apprentice-Civil
- Technician Apprentice-Electrical & Electronics
- Technician Apprentice - Electronics
- Trade Apprentice -Accountant
Reservation details for IOCL ITI vacancy:
- General- 145
- SC- 35
- ST- 2
- OBC(NCL)- 46
- PWD- 10
IOCL Apprentice jobs Salary Details-
Trade & Technician Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend (which is subject to periodic revision in min wages as provided in a particular region) as per the Apprenticeship Rules with an additional amount of Rs.2500/- towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses.
Education Requirements for IOCL recruitment 2018:
- Trade Apprentice (Fitter) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Electrician) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electrician) course.
- Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic) course
- Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI(instrument mechanic) course
- Trade Apprentice (Machinist) -Matric with 2(Two) year ITI( Machinist ) course.
- Technician Apprentice(Instrumentation) - 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice(Civil) - 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice(Mechanical)- should have 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice(Electrical) - 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical & Electronics) - 3 years Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice(Electronics) - 3 years Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice-Accountant: For this candidate should be graduate in any discipline with min of 50% marks in aggregate for General category and for OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University
NOTE FOR ALL: The qualification prescribed for IOCL apprentice jobs and others shall be from a recognised University/Institute as a full time, the regular course in relevant disciplines. Qualification acquired through Part-time / Correspondence / Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
Age Requirement for IOCL Recruitment 2018- Age between 18 and 24 as on 31.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. till max of 29 yrs and 3 years for OBC.
Experience required: This post is focused for Freshers. Note: If a candidate has undergone Apprenticeship before or are currently pursuing apprenticeship training in an Industry since 1 year or more are not eligible.
Selection Procedure for IOCL recruitment 2018:
The selection process will consist of two stages:
- Written Test: This will consist of 100 questions. Duration of the exam would be 90mins.
- Personal Interview
Candidates will have to qualify both the stages with 40% cutoff. Relaxation of 5% will be provided to SC/ST/PwBD.
Syllabus for IOCL recruitment 2018:
Exam Syllabus for Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice:
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Abilities
- Basic English Language Skills
Syllabus Apprentice Accountant:
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude.
- Basic English Language Skills
- Reasoning Ability
Applying Procedure for IOCL recruitment 2018:
The eligible candidate has to Apply Online on website www.iocl.com.
- In the website go to the IOCL career and then click on Apprenticeships.
- In the Apprenticeships click on Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Northern Region 2017-18.
- Fill the application form provided and attach scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate if applicable and signature.
Note: Incomplete Applications will be liable to rejection so make sure all the scanned documents and information is provided.
Important Dates for IOCL recruitment 2018:
Online Application start date: 10th Feb 2018
Online application last date: 25th Feb 2018
Written test date(tentative): 4th March 2018
Exam Centres: Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow and New Delhi.
IOCL-Indian Oil Corporation Limited is the largest commercial undertaken in India and is a Fortune "Global 500" Company. It has taken a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation. To be part of it make sure you follow the process properly and don't miss the opportunity. For more details regarding IOCL career click IOCL Notification