IPC Recruitment 2018: Apply for 80 System Analyst, Graphic Designer and other posts
The IPC or Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission is Ghaziabad has started with the IPC Recruitment 2018 for the post of Library & Information Assistant, System Analyst, Pharmacopoeial Associate, Pharmacovigilance Associate, Graphic Designer and Management Assistant. The Application has been released on 8th September 2018, and is active for 21 days. (28th September 2018). So, if you are looking for Indian Pharmacopoeia Jobs then do not miss out on this opportunity.
The Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission is a body under the Ministry of Health and Family welfare, Govt of India, it's prime work deals in setting standards for drugs which are sold, consumed and purchased in the country. If you are interested in the latest IPC Recruitment 2018 for 80 vacancies, then read below.
IPC Recruitment 2018, Overview:
As per the latest Indian Pharmacopoeia Job vacancy 2018, there are total 80 vacancies and this is the number of vacancy for each post.
- Library & Information Assistant - 01
- System Analyst - 01
- Pharmacopoeial Associate - 31
- Pharmacovigilance Associate - 45
- Graphic Designer - 01
- Management Assistant - 01
The Salary for these Indian Pharmacopoeia Jobs is as follows:
- The Library & Information Assistant salary is Rs. 25,000
- The System Analyst salary is Rs. 42000
- The Pharmacopoeial Associate salary is Rs. 25,000
- The Pharmacovigilance Associate salary is Rs. 25,000
- The Graphic Designer salary is Rs. 25000
- The Management Assistant is Rs. 40,000
What is the Educational Qualification required for IPC Recruitment 2018?
In the latest IPC Recruitment 2018, these are the required educational qualifications for a candidate
- Library & Information Assistant - Masters in Lib. & Info. Sci.
- System Analyst - 1st class Marks in B.E./B.Tech (C.Sc/IT/MCA) or any M.Tech in (C.SC/IT)
- Pharmacopoeial Associate - Masters in Pharma/Chem./Bio.Chem./Microbio.
- Pharmacovigilance Associate - MBBS/BDS/M.Pharm. /Pharm.d
- Graphic Designer - Bachelor's Degree in Arts/ Design/ Diploma in Graphic Design
- Management Assistant - B.Sc + MBA
What is the Age Limit for Graphic Designer, System Analyst and other posts?
How many years of Experience are required for these Management Assistant, System Analyst and other posts in the latest IPC Recruitment 2018?
- Library & Information Assistant - 3 years
- System Analyst - 01 year experience
- Pharmacopoeial Associate - Not Mentioned
- Pharmacovigilance Associate - 01 year experience
- Graphic Designer - 2 year experience
- Management Assistant - 02 experience in Int. Cooperation
Suggested Read: BECIL Recruitment 2018
What is the Selection Procedure for these Indian Pharmacopoeia jobs?
Hey, you guys have you checked these jobs yet,
ICMR Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for Indian Pharmacopoeia Jobs in 2018?
- First of all click on the link below.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out your application form.
- Send it to the following address along with self-attested copies of relevant documents.
"Administrative Officer, Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India), Sector- 23, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad-201002, LLP."
What are the Most Important Dates for the IPC Recruitment 2018?
Here are the important dates for these System Analyst and other Indian Pharmacopoeia jobs. Make a clear note of the following!
- Online Application begins - 8th September 2018
- Last date for online application - 28th September 2018
Hence, this was the complete details of IPC Recruitment 2018 for System Analyst and other jobs. If you liked this post then share it with your friends. If you are looking for other Jobs in Ghaziabad then visit JobsAli.in. If you want to always stay updated with the latest and updated Indian Pharmacopoeia Job Vacancies then stay tuned to this site.
All the best!