ISP Nashik recruitment 2018 for Junior Office Assistant jobs
Junior Office Assistant
|| 8, 350 to 20,470
Jobs for Junior Office Assistant
|hp high court||Clerk, Stenographer, Junior Office Assistant, Process Server, Judgement Writer||20,200||21/12/2018|
Jobs in Maharashtra
| Air India ||Utility Agent||Rs. 18,360/-||21/12/2018|
| Mazagon Dock ||Apprentice||Rs. 10100||24/12/2018|
| FDCM ||Clerk||20,200||24/12/2018|
| IRCON International Limited ||engineering jobs||Rs.29000/-||28/12/2018|
| SBI ||Deputy Manager||45950||28/12/2018|
| India Post ||Electrician, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Painter||Rs.19900/-||31/12/2018|
| IITM ||Research Associate||Rs.36000||31/12/2018|
| IIT BOMBAY ||Project Research Assistant, Senior Project Manager, Project Research Associate, Project Software Engineer, Senior Project Assistant||91,000||31/12/2018|
| MPSC ||Assistant jobs, Deputy Collector, DSP, Naib Tehsildar||Rs. 34,800||31/12/2018|
Are you searching for Indian govt. jobs? Are you on a lookout for well-paid govt jobs in Maharashtra? Are you interested to work as a junior office assistant, in Nashik, Maharashtra? If you are interested then, you might want to check out the latest government job notification by ISP recruitment 2018, for the post of Junior Office Assistant. India Security Press, Nashik is a premier and most sought-after government body in Maharashtra. If you want to work for it, as a Junior Office Assistant, then read further below the full details of Junior Office assistant salary, vacancy and qualifications.
The job will be based in Nashik, Maharashtra and the mode of application is the online mode.
ISP recruitment 2018 total vacancy:
- There are total 35 vacancies for junior office assistant post.
Different vacancy for different post:
- Total 35 [UR-17,OBC-08, SC-07,ST-03]
- Rs. 8, 350 to Rs.20,470 plus other allowances.
- First of all, you need to be a graduate to apply for this post.
- Besides that, you need at least 55%marks to apply for this post.
- You must also have good computer knowledge to apply for this post.
- Finally, you must have a typing speed of 40wpm in English and 30wpm in Hindi.
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 28 Years
- SC/CT-5 Years relaxation
- OBC-3 Years
- PWD(UR)-10 Years
- PWD(OBC)-13 Years
- PWD(SC/CT)-15 Years
- Ex-Serviceman-Depends upon the years of service done in Armed Forces+3 years.(Max.50 Years)
- NPCIL Employees: Nil
- First of all, you will have to face a typing skill tet.
- Then you will have to answer an online written exam to be selected for the post.
- First, you have to visit the website
- This link will be active from 3rd April 2018 to 2nd May 2018.
- Log in to this website and go to "Current Openings".
- Here you select the desired post.
- Now, make sure you read the information carefully and then click on "Apply Online".
- Now, click on the tab - "click here for new registration", if you are a new user.
- Now complete your registration and click on submit.
- Now you'll receive your login id and password to your email and phone.
- Log in with your registered number and password.
- Now, fill in the application form.
- Upload your photograph in the mentioned format.
- Then pay the fees online/offline.
- The application fees for UR & OBC is Rs.200 and for rest, there are no fees.
- Now, take a print out of the Application form for future references.
- Application begins: 3rd April 2018.
- Application Ends: 2nd May 2018.
Hence this was a detailed information of ISP recruitment 2018 for Office Assistant jobs. So if you are interested in more such Office assistant jobs or latest updates of Assistant jobs stay tuned to JobsAli.in. You can also like and subscribe to our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media pages to stay updated with the latest employment news. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay abreast with the latest govt. jobs in Maharashtra, ISP recruitment 2018, and other employment news in Maharashtra. All the Best!