ISRO Recruitment 2018: 435 Apprentice posts in Satish Dhawan Space Centre - SHAR
Indian Space Research Organization - ISRO Recruitment 2018 notification has been issued for the post of Trade Apprentice jobs. Education Qualification, Vacancy details, Method of application and all other details of this ISRO Careers have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this notification carefully before applying. Candidates seeking Government jobs 2018 and those who are interested in applying for these jobs have to apply through the ISRO Online application.
The job will be based in Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh and you can apply via online mode
ISRO Recruitment 2018 total vacancy
Total No of vacancy - 435
What are the Different Vacancy for Different posts:
- Trade Apprentice-Fitter: 75
- Trade Apprentice-Electrician: 20
- Trade Apprentice-Motor Mechanic: 5
- Trade Apprentice-Electronic Mechanic: 42
- Trade Apprentice-Chemical: 10
- Trade Apprentice-Drafts Man-CIVIL: 5
- Trade Apprentice-Air Condition: 10
- Trade Apprentice-Diesel Mechanic: 4
- Technician Apprentice-DCCP + Vocational Apprentice-(Office Assistant + Comp. Science): 125
- Technician Apprentice-Mechanical: 17
- Graduate Apprentice-Mechanical: 14
- Technician Apprentice-ECE: 13
- Graduate Apprentice-ECE: 9
- Technician Apprentice-EEE: 6
- Graduate Apprentice-EEE: 5
- Technician Apprentice-E&EI: 5
- Graduate Apprentice-E&EI: 6
- Technician Apprentice-CSE: 5
- Graduate Apprentice-CSE: 3
- Technician Apprentice-CIVIL: 5
- Graduate Apprentice-CIVIL: 5
- Technician Apprentice-Chemical: 13
- Graduate Apprentice-Chemical: 2
- Technician Apprentice-Automobile: 3
- Technician Apprentice-Agriculture Engr.: 5
- Technician Apprentice-Catering Technology: 3
- Technician Apprentice-Photography: 1
- Graduate Apprentice-Library Science: 4
- Graduate Apprentice-Aeronautical: 1
- Vocational Apprentice-Nursing/ MultiPurpose Health Worker: 6
- Vocational Apprentice-Lab Technician: 4
- Vocational Apprentice-Construction Technology: 4
What are the Salary Details?
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 3542 PM
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 5000 PM
- Trade Apprentice: Rs. 5924 PM
- Vocational Apprentice: Rs. 2758 PM
What is the Education Qualification required for ISRO Recruitment 2018?
- You must be SSC/SSLC Passed along with ITI/NTC/NAC in your relevant trade from NCVT.
- You must have passed first class degree in your relevant trade from a recognized University.
- For Detailed information of education qualification, refer the official notification.
What is the Age Limit? : (As on 28th July 2018)
What is the Selection Procedure?
- Selection for these jobs in ISRO Recruitment 2018 will be on the basis of written test or Personal Interview.
You just can't miss:
NLC Recruitment 2018 Apply for 765 ITI Apprentice Jobs in Chennai
MPPGCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 100 Plant asst. ITI Traniee posts
What is the Application procedure?
- First of all, you can apply only via online mode.
- Interested candidates visit the website www.isro.gov.in
- Click on the option "Current Openings"
- Now click on Apply Online.
- First, register yourself if you're a new user.
- After registration log in using the reg. no. and password.
- Read the ISRO Careers Notification carefully and fill the application form.
- Upload all the relevant documents in the given format.
- Finally, submit your application form online.
What are the Important Dates?
- Starting of online application: 7th July 2018, 10: 00 am
- Last date to submit ISRO Online application form - 28th July 2018, 5:00 pm
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on ISRO Recruitment 2018 and regular updating of all the upcoming government jobs in Andhra Pradesh, examination pattern of Govt jobs exam, details of upcoming ITI jobs and syllabus details of upcoming ITI or Apprenticeship jobs exams or you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in comments below.