SATISH DHAWAN SPACE CENTRE SHAR is India's rocket launch Centre operated by Indian Space Research Organization. ISRO Careers invites eligible candidates to fill 7 vacancies for the post of Scientist/ Engineering 'SC'. If you are willing to be a part of ISRO then here is your chance to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017
. Candidates are advised to check latest Central Govt jobs
and to read all the details and instructions before applying for SDSC Shar Recruitment 2017 online.
ISRO SDSC SHAR Recruitment 2017 Notification
SDSC Shar Recruitment 2017 notification has issued for eligible candidates. Applicants those who are seeking chemical engineering jobs in ISRO or qualified with below mentioned eligibility can apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2017 Online Application. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview and will be appointed on the pay band of Rs.56100/-P.M. Candidates willing apply for this ISRO careers can apply online before 8th June.
Details of ISRO Recruitment 2017 Scientist/Engineer Vacancy
Name Of Post:
- Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Industrial Engineering
- Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Chemical Engineering
- Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Physics
- Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Industrial Engineering / Industrial Management
- Scientist/Engineer 'SC' Industrial Safety
No. of vacancy: 7
Salary: RS 56100/- per month
Nellore Andhra Pradesh
Method of application - online
ISRO vacancy notification: SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2017
Age Limit: 35 years as on 24- 2-2017
- Applicant must have completed M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc (Engg) / M.Sc Physic or equivalent Post Graduation in Industrial Engineering/ Industrial Management/Industrial Safety with first class (aggregate minimum 60 % of marks) or CGPA /CPI grading of 6.5 on point scale with pre eligible qualification of B.E/B.Tech / B.Sc(Engg)/M.Sc or equivalent qualification in mechanical engineering or chemical engineering in first class with aggregate minimum of 65% of marks or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on point scale. Candidate must either secured 65% of aggregate marks in post-graduation or AMIE/ Grad IETE qualified candidates with CGPA 6.84 in section B alone. Candidates with above mentioned eligibility can apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017
Candidate those who are shortlisted from the applications will be asked to attain interview. On the basis of their academic performance and those who secure minimum 60% of marks in their interview section will be eligible for the post.
How to apply
Candidates willing to apply for this ISRO Recruitment 2017 have to apply online through the official website: http://sdsc.shar.gov.in/
After submission of the SDSC Shar Recruitment 2017 online application form, candidates have to print the application form and send it to the address mentioned below along with copies of all the relevant documents.
ISRO Address to send application form
Satish Dhawan Space Centre, SHAR
SRIHARIKOTA - 524124
SPSR Nellore Dist, AP
Opening date of your online application: 20/5/2017
Last date to submit your SDSC Shar Recruitment 2017 online application form: 8/6/2017
Official notification of SDSC Shar Recruitment 2017
Apply online for this ISRO Recruitment 2017
You can like our Facebook page and subscribe to our e-mail notification for more updates on SDSC Shar Recruitment 2017 and regular updates of all other latest chemical engineering jobs in ISRO and railway jobs. Examination pattern of govt jobs, details of upcoming bank jobs,ISRO careers and syllabus details of upcoming bank exams and for more details you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in comments below.