ISRO Recruitment 2018 for Junior Personal Assistant and Stenographer jobs
Indian Space Research Organization - ISRO Recruitment 2018 notification has been issued for the post of Junior Personal Assistants and Stenographer. Education Qualification, Vacancy details, Method of application and all other details of this ISRO Careers
have been explained below. Candidates are advised to read this notification carefully before applying. Candidates seeking Government jobs 2018 and those who are interested in applying for these jobs have to apply through the ISRO Online application.
The job will be based in ISRO and you can apply via online mode
ISRO Recruitment 2018 total vacancy
Total No of vacancy - 171
Different Vacancy for Different posts:
- Junior Personal Assistant: Total-166 [UR-100, OBC-35, SC-21, ST-10]
- Stenographer: Total-05, [UR-04, OBC-01, SC-00, ST-00]
As per Level 04 of pay matrix Rs. 25,500 Per Month plus other Allowances
Education Qualification for ISRO Recruitment 2018:
- you must have a graduation in Art/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Application with 1st class
- Or Diploma in Commercial/Secretarial Practice with one year experience as a steno-typist/ stenographer.
- You must have a typing speed of 80 WPM in English.
Age: (As on 30th April 2018)
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 26 years
- SC/ST: 31 Years
- OBC: 29 Years
- All other reserved category candidates will have reservations as per govt rules.
- Selection for these jobs in ISRO Recruitment 2018 will be on the basis of written test.
- You'll be selected for the written test based on your academic performance and Bio-Data.
- After the written test you'll have a skill test.
You just can't miss:
NIA Recruitment 2018
NIHFW Recruitment 2018
- First of all, you can apply only via online mode.
- Interested candidates visit the website www.isro.gov.in from 10th April 2018 to 30th April 2018
- Click on the option "Careers"
- Read the ISRO Careers Notification carefully and fill the application form
- Submit your application form online.
- Pay your fees and finish filling of the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for future references.
- Govt employees applying for the post, send a NOC to the Bengaluru head office address.
- Application Fees:
- Rs.100 for all candidates via SBI Online/Offline Mode
Starting of online application: 10th April 2018
Last date to submit ISRO Online application form - 30th April 2018
Last Date to pay the fee: 2nd May 2018
Last Date to send the NOC: 14th May 2018
Date of Written Test: 12th August 2018
You can subscribe to our e-mail job notification for more updates on ISRO Recruitment 2018 and regular updating of all the upcoming government jobs in Karnataka
examination pattern of Govt jobs exam, details of upcoming bank jobs
and syllabus details of upcoming bank exams or you can subscribe in any of our social media website mentioned below to get all the latest job notifications. You can write your doubts and queries in comments below