ITBP Recruitment 2018: Apply for the latest 42 GDMO and Specialist vacancies
GDMO job, Specialists
Dehradun Noida Chandigarh
Jobs in Dehradun, Noida, Chandigarh
| NRHM ||Medical Officer Jobs||Rs.39,100/-||26/02/2019|
| NFL ||Accounts Assistant||Rs.16400/-||28/02/2019|
Been thinking about a highly paid and stable govt job? Worrying who would give you a great job? Think again. The ITBP Recruitment 2o18 has released 43 vacancies for GDMO and Specialist in various hospitals around the country. if you want Indo Tibet Border Police Jobs, then here is the most special opportunity for you. This is a one of a kind opportunity and must definitely not be missed. The job will be based in Noida, Chandigarh and Dehradun. Moreover you are allowed to choose your location for these ITBP vacancy.
These Indo Tibet Border Police jobs are those jobs which people want to do no matter what. They keep asking questions about the latest ITBP vacancy. You can well imagine the popularity, prestige and demand of these ITBP jobs. So without waiting any further read all the details of this latest ITBP Recruitment 2018 here and apply now!
ITBP Recruitment 2018, Overview:
As per the latest ITBP Jobs vacancy 2018, there are total 42 vacancies and this is the number of vacancy for each location of Hospital of ITBPF:
- Referral hospital, Gr. Noida -
- (iii) Medicine - 01
- (iv) Radiologist - 01
- Composite Hospital Chandigarh
- (iii) Medicine - 01
- (iv) Radiologist - 01
- Composite Hospital Dehradun
- (iv) Medicine - 01
- (v) Anaesthetics - 01
- (vi) Radiologist- 01
- 9th Bn, Lohitpur - 01
- 10th Bn, Kimin - 02
- 11th Bn, Pegong - 01
- 4th Bn, Dhirang - 02
- 20th Bn, Aalo - 01
- 25th Bn, Teju - 02
- 31st Bn, Yupia - 01
- 49th BN Basar - 02
- 54 Bn B./Pkong -02
- 55 Bn Bomdila - 02
- 1st Bn, Joshimath - 01
- 2nd Bn, Kullu - 01
- 12th Bn, Matli - 01
- 14th Bn, Pithoragarh - 01
- 5th Bn, Leh - 02
- 7th Bn, Mirthi -01
- 8th Bn, Gauchar - 01
- 16th Bn, Leh - 02
- 17th Bn, Rekong-Peo - 01
- 19th Bn, Sarahan - 01
- 23rd Bn, Dehradun- 01
- 24th Bn, Leh - 02
- 36th Bn, Lohaghat - 01
- 37th Bn, Leh - 02
- 43rd Bn, Shalabagh - 01
The Salary for these ITBP Recruitment 2018 jobs is as follows:
- Speacialist - Rs. 85000 Per Month
- GDMO - Rs. 75000 Per Month
These Indo Tibet Border Police Jobs require what kind of Educational Qualifications?
In the latest ITBP Recruitment 2018, these are the required educational qualifications for a candidate
- Speacialist & GDMO - Medical Qualification from recognized university
What is the Age Limit for these Indo Tibet Border Police Jobs?
ITBP Recruitment 2018 has these prescribed age limit for candidates.
How many years of Experience are required for the Indo Tibet Border Police Jobs?
- Specialist - For PG Degree Holders - 1.5 years of Experience & For Diploma Holders after PG Degree 2.5 years of Experience.
- GDMO - Compulsory Completion of Rotating Internship
GCRI Recruitment 2018
What is the ITBP vacancy Selection Procedure?
The Selection Procedure for these jobs will be via Interview.
Hey, you guys have you checked these jobs yet,
Coal India Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for these ITBP Recruitment 2018?
- First of all click on the link below and download the application form
- Fill in the application form in the mentioned format
- Carry the filled in application form along with self-attested and original copies of these documents
- Graduate, Post Graduate Degree Proof
- Age Proof
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Also Carry an application in a plane paper with superscription the name of the post applied and minimum three choice for your place of posting in order of preference and recent five passport size photograph.
Venue of Interview:
Medicine/ Radiologist/ Anesthetics - The Inspector General (Medical), Referral Hospital, ITBP, CISF Camp, VIII- Suthania, PO-Surajpur, Greater Noida. Distt-Gautam Budh Nagar, (UP), Pin - 201306
9th Bn Lohitpur to 55 Bn Bomdila - The Commandant , 33rd Bn, ITB Police (MHA/Govt. of India) Block No.-A-14, VIth Floor, Khelgaun, Guwahati, Distt-Kamroop (Assam) Pin-781037
- 1st Bn Joshimath to 43rd Bn Shalabagh - The Dy, Inspector General (Medical) Composite Hospital, Chandigarh Indo Tibetan Border Police MHA/ Govt. of India (Near Airport) Chandigarh (UT) Pin-160003
What are the Most Important Dates for the ITBP Recruitment 2018?
Here are the important dates for the ITBP jobs 2018. Make a clear note of the following!
- Notification released on - 7th September 2018
- Walk in Date and Time - 21st October 2018, 9 AM.
Hence, this was the complete details of ITBP Recruitment 2018 for specialist and GDMO jobs. If you liked this post then share it with your friends. If you are looking for other jobs then visit JobsAli.in. If you want to always stay updated with the latest and updated ITBP vacancy 2018 then stay tuned to this site. You must like and subscribe to our Facebook and LinkedIn pages for all the latest and upcoming Indo Tibet Border Police Jobs.
All the best!