ITI Recruitment 2018 - 60 Asst Executive Engineer Trainee Jobs in Bangalore
ITI Limited Bangalore Jobs notification has been issued for filling 60 Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee Vacancies. Educational Qualification, Training Details, Age Limitation, Job Requirements, Application Procedure and all other details of this ITI Recruitment 2018 have been explained below. Are you in search of Engineering Jobs in Bangalore? If yes, Go through this ITI Jobs notification completely and ensure your eligibility before applying. Interested candidates can apply online for this ITI Engineer Trainee Vacancy before 25th September 2018 and submit the hard copy of the application form before 27th September 2018
Details of ITI Recruitment 2018
Name of the post - Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee
No of Vacancy - 60
Job Location - Bangalore (Karnataka)
Method of application - Online & Offline
ITI Bangalore Jobs notification no - ITI/COMP/01/28/18/08
What is the Educational Qualification Required for this ITI Engineer Trainee Jobs?
- Must have completed Degree in Civil / Electronics, Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Electricals, Telecommunication, Industrial & Production, Information Technology, Chemical, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University with 60% marks (58% for SC/ST/PWD Candidates)
What is the Age limit to apply for this ITI Limited Recruitment 2018?
What is the ITI Engineer Trainee Salary?
- 1st Years of Training - Rs.15000/-
- 2nd Year of Training - Rs.16000/-
- After Completion of 2 Years Training Period - Rs.35673/-
How will Be the Selection Procedure for this ITI Jobs in Bangalore?
Selection for this post will be made on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview
Shortlisting for the interview will be made on the basis of YAcademicemic Performance.
What is the application fee for this ITI Recruitment 2018?
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates - No fee
- All other Categories - Rs.300/-
Application fee for this ITI Recruitment 2018 should be paid through Account payee Demand Draft in favour of ITI Limited, Corporate Office, Bangalore.
How to apply for this ITI limited Bangalore Recruitment 2018?
- Access the ITI Limited official website: http://www.itiltd-india.com
- Click on "Careers"
- A New page with all the Latest ITI Recruitment 2018 will be opened
- Click on "Apply online" link provided for the Post "Asst. Executive Engineer Trainee"
- Before you start, read the official ITI Jobs Notification & Guidelines carefully
- Ensure all the details are entered correctly without any mistakes
- Submit the ITI Online application, Take a print of submitted application form
- Send the hard copy of application along with all the relevant documents to the address given below
Address to send ITI Limited application form
DY. GENERAL MANAGER,
REGD & CORPORATE OFFICE
ITI BHAVAN, DOORAVANI NAGAR
BENGALURU - 560016
What are the important dates to remember in this ITI Recruitment 2018?
- Last date to submit Online application form - 25-09-2018
- Last date to submit the hard copy of application form - 27-09-2018
We have sorted out the most important details of this ITI Recruitment 2018 to bring it to you as a short notification. Apply as early as possible for this ITI Engineering jobs to avoid last minute rush. Stay Updated with all the Latest Govt Jobs in Karnataka by joining us in any of the social media platforms given below or by subscribing to our e-mail notification. Your suggestions and Queries are highly valuable to improve our service, Kindly type it in the comment box below. All the Best...