JPSC is a commission established that is fully responsible for the recruitments for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to hold competitive written exams and conduct interviews for the selections of the candidates for any state government posts.
JPSC has invited applications for Assistant Public Prosecutor/ APO to provide Jharkhand Jobs 2018.
Don't miss the opportunity to apply for Jharkhand Jobs 2018 for Assistant Public Prosecutor post. For other details like eligibility for Recruitment, educational qualification for the post, selection process, age limit, and relaxations, Jharkhand apo pay scale, Jharkhand PSC Exam Pattern, exam fees & how to apply are provided below:
Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018
Name of the post: Assistant Public Prosecutor (APO/APP)
Jharkhand apo pay scale -
- UR- 73posts
- SC- 16posts
- ST- 42posts
- BC-1- 7posts
- BC-2 -5posts
Pay Matric Level 8(As per 7th
Application Fees :
- Rs.600/- in case of General/OBC candidates
- Rs.150/- in case of SC/ST candidate
- Exempted in case of (SC/ST/Ex-servicemen) female candidates
Education Requirements for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates should have completed their Bachelor's Degree in Law from any recognized University/ Institution.
Age Requirement for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidate's age required is between 21 and 35 years for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018.
Maximum age limit for OBC candidates- 37 years.
Maximum age limit for Women candidates- 38 years.
Maximum age for limit SC/ST candidates- 40 years.
Experience required: None
Selection Procedure for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates will be selected in two stages:
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Jharkhand PSC Exam Pattern:
The exam will be of a total of 300 marks and it will be divided into two parts:
Prelims- it will be of 2 hrs and of 100 marks.
Mains- It will be of 2 hrs and of 200 marks.
Applying Procedure for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018:
The eligible candidate has to Apply Online
website through www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Aspirants have to apply online by logging on to www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the notification and then click on New registration.
- Fill the registration form after which you will receive a registration number.
- Login with the registration number and date of birth.
- Fill the application form and check documents formats required.
- Upload the required scanned documents.
- Pay the application fees and submit the form
- Take printouts of the online application form for future use.
Make sure that the mobile number and email id provided in the application form remain active for further communication.
Important Dates for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018:
- Online application start date- 23rd Feb, 2018, 6 pm
- Online application last date: 8th April 2018, 11:45 pm
- Last date of submitting exam fees-11th April 2018, 11:45 pm
- Last date of submitting a hard copy of Application-20th April 2018, 5 pm
All eligible candidates can properly check their eligibility and apply for Jharkhand Jobs 2018
Stay tuned with "JobsAli.in" for more Jharkhand Jobs 2018 notifications.
More Latest Jobs in Jharkhand PSC
| Jharkhand PSC||Public Health Officer||Rs.9300-34800/-||15/10/2018|
| Jharkhand PSC||Assistant Engineer||Rs.9300-34800 + Grade pay of Rs.||12/11/2018|