Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018-Lower Division Clerk 265 Vacancy Notification
Jobs for Clerk
|HPSSSB||Clerk, Engineer, Assistant||Rs.10300-39100/-||22/01/2019|
|HPPSC||Computer Operator, Peon, Driver, Stenographer, Clerk||? 10300-34800/-||23/01/2019|
|Kerala PSC||Clerk, Driver, constable||Rs.42500-87000/-||30/01/2019|
|IIAP||Clerk, Engineer, Assistant||Rs. 92,300||31/01/2019|
|AIIMS||Clerk, Store Keeper, Cashier||Rs.44900/-||04/02/2019|
|Chandigarh High Court||Clerk||As per rules||07/02/2019|
|BPSMV||Clerk, steno-typist, Accounting Clerk, Lab Attendant||Rs. 2,18,200||07/02/2019|
|Northern Railway||Clerk, Junior Engineer, technician||As per rules||12/02/2019|
Applications are invited by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)for the posts of Lower Division Clerks in different departments of Jharkhand State Government.Eligible Candidates can apply online for the Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018
This is a very good opportunity to get 12th pass govt job in Jharkhand by applying for JSSC Recruitment 2018 to get government clerk jobs in Jharkhand or typing jobs in govt sector. For other details like eligibility for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018, educational qualification for the post, selection process, age limit and relaxations, exam fees & how to apply are provided below:
JSSC Recruitment 2018 LDC Vacancy Details:
Number of vacancies for JSSC Recruitment 2018: 265 posts in total
Name of the posts:
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (Various Department)
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (Treasury Department)
- Lower Division Clerk -Other Department
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (Various Department)- UR-90, OBC-5, SC-21, ST-21, MBC-10
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (Treasury Department)- UR-17, OBC-2, SC-3, ST-8, MBC-3
- Lower Division Clerk -Other Department- UR-46, OBC-2, SC-9, ST-25, MBC-3
Salary Details- Salary for all posts will beRs.5200-20200/- plus Rs2800 Grade Pay
Application Fees forJSSC Recruitment 2018:
For Gen/OBC: Rs. 800/-
For SC/ST: Rs. 200/-
Education Requirements for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018:
- Candidate should have cleared 12th Exam from any recognized Board in India.
- Hindi computer typing speed required for the post should be minimum of 25 wpm in Kruti Dev 10 Font.
Age Requirement for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018: There is the upper limit in the age requirement as vacancies are to be filled by Limited Competitive Examination.
Experience required for JSSC Recruitment 2018: None
Selection Procedure for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018:
JSSC Exam for government clerk jobs in Jharkhand will be conducted in 2 stages -
1. First is the Written Exam
2. After that, candidates will have to give Typing Test
Applying Procedure for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidate have to Apply Online on website http://www.jssc.nic.in/application-forms-apply
Aspirants have to apply online by logging on to http://www.jssc.nic.in/application-forms-apply
Click on the notification for the post and click on Apply Now.
Fill the application form and upload all the scanned documents required.
Pay the application fees online and then Submit the Form.
Take printouts of the online application form for future use.
Make sure that the email id and mobile number provided are active.
Important Dates for Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2018:
- Online application start date- 5th March 2018
- Online application last date: 4th April 2018.
- Last date for Online Fees submission:9th April 2018
- Last date to submit the entire application form- 13th April 2019
Field Clerk Limited Competitive Examination (FCLCE) will be conducted for the selection of eligible candidates to fill all of 265 vacancies. All eligible candidates can properly check their eligibility and apply for government clerk jobs in Jharkhand, typing jobs in govt sector, and 12th pass govt job in Jharkhand via JSSC Recruitment 2018.
Stay tuned with "JobsAli.in" for more Jharkhand, typing jobs in govt sector and 12th pass govt job in Jharkhand.