JK High Court Recruitment 2018 - 23 Librarian, Computer Operator & other vacancies
Going through a tough time figuring out the best job for yourself? Are you wondering whether there is any 12th Pass govt job available? The answer is yes! Under the JK High Court Recruitment 2018, there have been 23 vacancies released for Librarian, Data Entry Operator, Computer Operator and Telephone Operator. These JK High Court jobs are only for candidates who are Permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State.
If you are interested in these 12th Pass govt jobs in J&K then you must definitely apply for this job. You must allow this JK High Court Jobs to open new doors of opportunity for your career. This JK High Court Recruitment 2018, could be that proverbial miracle that could change your life. So, without waiting further, check out the important details, eligibility criteria, Selection procedure for the job.
JK High Court Recruitment 2018, Overview:
As per the latest JK High Court Job vacancy 2018, there are total 23 vacancies and this is the number of vacancy for each post:
- Librarian - 02
- Data Entry Operator - 15
- Computer Operators - 04
- Telephone Operator - 02
The Salary for these JK High Court Recruitment 2018 jobs is as follows:
- Librarian - Level - 6 (Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400)
- Data Entry Operator - Level - 5 (Rs. 29,200 to Rs. 92,300)
- Computer Operators - Level - 4 (Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100)
- Telephone Operator - Level - 4 (Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100)
These 12th Pass Govt Jobs require what kind of Educational Qualifications?
In the latest JK High Court Recruitment 2018, these are the required educational qualifications for a candidate
- Librarian - You must be a graduate with B.Lib
- Data Entry Operator - You must be a Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application of BCA
- Computer Operators - You must be a Graduate with Diploma in Computer Application of BCA
- Telephone Operator - 12th Pass with Diploma in the particular subject.
What is the Age Limit for these 12th Pass Govt jobs in J&K?
JK High Court Recruitment 2018 has these prescribed age limit for candidates.
- UR - 40 Years
- SC/ST/ RBA/ ALC/OSC - 43 Years
- PH - 42 Years
- Ex-Servicemen - 48 Years
- Govt Service/ Contractual Employee - 40 Years
How many years of Experience are required for the JK High Court Jobs?
What is the JK High Court Job Selection Procedure?
The Selection Procedure for these jobs will be via a competitive examination (written test) & Interview.
- Rs. 360 via online mode on the recruitment portal of High Court of Jammu and Kashmir.
Hey, you guys have you checked these jobs yet,
JK Police Recruitment 2018
How to Apply for these JK High Court jobs?
- First of all click on the link below
- You will be automatically taken to the page where of application.
- Click on click here for new registration
- After you have registered, log in with your User ID and Password.
- Fill in the application form
- Upload your Photograph and Signature
- Pay the application fee
- Now take a print out of the completed application.
What are the Most Important Dates for the JK High Court Jobs 2018?
Here are the important dates for the JK High Court Recruitment 2018. Make a crisp note of the following!
- Online Application begins - 13th September 2018
- Last date for online application - 28th September 2018
Hence, this was the complete details of JK High Court Recruitment 2018 for Computer Operator, Data Entry Operator, Librarian and other jobs. If you liked this post then share it with your friends. If you are looking for other 12th pass govt jobs in Jammu and Kashmir then visit JobsAli.in. If you want to always stay updated with the latest and updated JK High Court Jobs then stay tuned to this site.
All the best!