JKPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Ranger officer jobs
Are you looking for govt jobs in Jammu and Kashmir? After a period of three years, the forest department of J&K is back with an exciting opportunity. The JKPSC recruitment 2018 has announced 44 vacancies for the post of range officer under the Forest Department of J&K. Read below for more details of JKPSC Recruitment 2018 for range officer jobs. If you want to read the complete notification then do so by visiting the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in.
The job will be based in J&K and you can submit online application form until 20th April 2018.
JKPSC recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
There are 44 vacancies for range officers jobs in J&K.
Different Reservations for the Post:
- Rs. 9,300 toRs. 34,800 + GP Rs. 4280
- Must have passed BSc in Forestry or similar degree from a university recognised by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- Height: 5"6'
- Chest girth: 84Cms, Expanded up to 5 Cms
- Can walk up to 25 Km in 4 Hours.
Age: (As on 1st January 2018)
- Minimum:18 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLC: 43 Years
Selection will be based on a written test, Viva Voce, Walking Test and Medical Test.
- Visit the website http://www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Here Click on the "JKPSC Range Officer recruitment 2018" notification.
- From here you'll find the apply online link.
- Fill in the application form in the given format.
- Pay the online fees
- Submit your application form.
- Take a print out of your application form for future reference.
- Application Fees: (Pay via online mode only)
- general: Rs. 1005
- Reserved: Rs. 505
- Starting of Application Form: 19th March 2018
- Closing Date: 20th April 2018
- The last date to submit fees: 20th April 2018.
Hence this was a detailed information of JKPSC recruitment 2018 for JKPSC Range Officer grade I jobs. So if you are interested in more such Range Officer jobs or latest updates of Govt. jobs in J&K then stay tuned to JobsAli.in. You can also like and subscribe to our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media pages to stay updated with the latest employment news. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay abreast with the latest govt. jobs in J&K, JKPSC recruitment 2018, JKPSC Jobs and other employment news in J&K. All the Best!