JKSSB Recruitment for Jr. Stenographer, Jr. Assistant, Jr. Engineer and other jobs
Junior Braille Teacher, Craft Assistant, Caretaker, Waiter, Table Boy, Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator, Judgment Writer, Computer Operator, Junior Stenographer, Deputy Inspector, Junior Assistant, Tailor, Supervisor, Junior Engineer
10th/SSC, 12th Pass, Diploma, ITI, B.Tech, B.Sc
Jammu and Kashmir
JKSSB is one of the most renowned and reputed organizations in India. If you are looking for Jammu Kashmir govt jobs, then JKSSB Jr. Assistant jobs through JKSSB Recruitment is the perfect opportunity for you. Jammu and Kashmir jobs are looked with repute and pride as they release tons of vacancies every year. if you want to know the JKSSB Jr. Assistant syllabus or JKSSB Recruitment procedure, then please read the article below.
The job will be based in Jammu Kashmir and you can apply via online mode.
JKSSB Recruitment vacancy details:
There are 212 vacancies for various posts in the JKSSB Recruitment
Different Vacancies for Different Posts:
- Deputy Inspector - 10 Posts
- Junior Engineer-I - 3 Posts
- Junior Assistant - 26 Posts
- Junior Stenographer - 24 Posts
- Judgment Writer - 2 Post
- Computer Operator - 2Post
- Supervisors (ONLY FEMALE ) - 134 Posts
- Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator - 2 Posts
- Table Boy - 1 Post
- Tailor - 1 Post
- Waiter - 1 Post
- Caretaker - 2 Posts
- Craft Assistant (Male) - 1 Post
- Junior Braille Teacher - 1 Post
- Driver - 2 Posts
- Deputy Inspector: Rs.5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Rs.2400
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Rs. 4,600
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Rs. 1,900
- Junior Stenographer: Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Rs. 4,200
- Judgement Writer: Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 + Rs. 4,200
- Computer Operator - Not Mentioned
- Supervisors (FEMALE ) : Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Rs. 2,400
- Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator :Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Rs. 2,400
- Table Boy: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Rs. 1,900
- Tailor: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Rs. 1,900
- Waiter: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Rs. 1,900
- Caretaker: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Rs. 1,900
- Craft Assistant (Male): Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Rs. 2,400
- Junior Braille Teacher: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Rs. 2,400
- Driver: Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 + Rs. 1,900
- Deputy Inspector: You must be a graduate in Fisheries sciences or BSc in Zoology/ Industrial Fish and Fisheries
- Junior Engineer-I : You should be a B.Tech in Civil Engineering
- Junior Assistant: You should be a graduate with six months course in Computer Application.
- Junior Stenographer: You should be a graduate with six months course in computer application
- Judgment Writer: You should be a graduate with six months course in computer application
- Computer Operator: You should be a graduate with six months course in computer application
- Supervisors (ONLY FEMALE ): You should be a graduate from recognized university.
- Receptionist-cum-Telephone Operator: You should be a 12th pass plus one year experience of handling EPABX and One-year refresher course in Hotel Management.
- Table Boy: 10th pass plus 2-6 week course in Hotel management.
- Tailor: 10th pass plus ITI in Tailoring
- Waiter: 10th Pass plus 2-6 week course in Hotel management.
- Caretaker: 12th pass with Diploma in Art and Craft.
- Craft Assistant (Male): 12 th Pass with ITI course in Art and Craft.
- Junior Braille Teacher - 10th Pass plus you must have a certificate course in Braille.
- Driver - 10th pass and valid driving license.
Age: (As on 1st January 2018)
- UR: 18 Years
- Open Merit: 40 years
- SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC: 43 Years
- Physically Challenged: 42 years
- Ex-Servicemen: 48 years
- Govt Service/ Contractual Employees: 40 years
Application Procedure for JKSSC Recruitment:
- You have to visit the official link of the website https://www.ssbjk.in/RPS/Home.aspx
- Here you have to go to the "Career" tab.
- Here you have to click on "Apply Online"
- Now a new tab will open where you'll have to register yourself.
- Once you register yourself you'll receive a login ID and password.
- The login Id and password will be sent to your phone or email ID.
- You must keep your phone number and email id active for all sorts of communication.
- Then you need to login to the website with your unique login id and Password.
- Once you've login you'll be asked to fill up an application form.
- It is advised to carefully fill in the application form and not make any mistakes.
- Once you've filled your application form you'll be asked to upload your photograph and signature.
- Upload your photograph and signature and pay your fee online.
- Application fee can be paid only through the online mode from 10th April 2018 to 2nd May 2018.
- The Application fee is Rs. 350 for all candidates
- You can submit via online or offline mode (E-challan)
- Once you submit the application fee you're application procedure is complete.
- It is wisely advised to take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Online application starts on: 2nd April 2018
Online application ends on 23d April 2018
Hence this was a detailed information of JKSSC recruitment 2018
for JKSSC Junior Engineer and other jobs
. So if you are interested in more such Junior Stenographer
jobs or latest updates of Govt. jobs in J&K
then stay tuned to JobsAli.in. You can also like and subscribe to our Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media pages to stay updated with the latest employment news. You can also subscribe to our email job notification to stay abreast with the latest govt. jobs
in J&K, JKSSC recruitment 2018, JKSSC Jobs and other employment news in J&K. All the Best!